“Impressive ”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$18.35*
and up
Convicts and The Rocks: Sydney's Walking History...
Ranked #163 of 246 Nightlife in Sydney
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I recently visited the Argyle with a group of 25 for a work party. The night was busy with many great acts preforming. On arrival I was greeted by a pleasant and professional young man who introduced him self as Bryce, from there a gorgeous host ushered us to our private booth where the service and hospitality was second to none. For a venue of such size and capacity the security and management were organised structured and never missed a beat. I have never been to a venue we’re myself and my group felt as welcomed and safe, to top it all of a manger I believe Jordan, help my partner and I to get a taxi once leaving which is the kind or service and care you rarely see in today’s club seen. Thanks again guys we will be back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Hit The Argyle for a couple of drinks / cocktails on our way through The Rocks over the easter weekend. Great vibe, good drinks, fantastic location.

Definitely worth checking out for some afternoon drinks if you're in the area!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

If you're looking for the best parties in Sydney then you must come to The Argyle! When they throw a party, they literally go ALL OUT! Plus, unlike other clubs, The Argyle is in a historical building of The Rocks (Old Sydney) with a lot of character! They have the best local and international DJ's. And, don't get me started on their cocktails, the menu is so unique and delicious that you're going to want to try them all!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I've been to the Argyle and I love going there for the food and drinks.
Soon as you walk through the archway and enter the courtyard you enter another world.
(It looks amazing) Food was great and the drinks service was very good.
They even have a Salsa night on Wednesday's and it gets packed.
Miro

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Came in on a Friday evening for some drinks, the venue was busy at 5:30pm with Happy Hour. Drinks were delicious especially the espresso martini’s, staff were friendly and attentive. There was a bit of a wait at the bar during happy hour but the line moved fairly quick. The night kicked off really well as the venue slowly transitioned from a bar to a nightclub.

Overall, a great place for some after work drinks and for a night out. Check this place out if you’re in the Rocks.