Open today: 11:00 - 03:00
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from US$33.00
from US$143.20
from US$146.20
from US$50.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends had a VIP table the other night, upon arrival the manager introduced us to the girl who was going to do our bottle service for the night and she was so great. The hosts at the door were so beautifully presented and welcoming to the venue. We felt super special after being directed to our table, receiving wrist bands, individual table service and were always made sure we had a drink in our hand and were being looked after. Super busy venue, well priced tables and drinks for a business so high in demand. Can’t wait to come back. Thanks guys !!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

This venue is absolutely amazing, it's a beautiful venue in the perfect location! If you're looking to be entertained, weekend's here are pretty eventful with live bands, DJs etc! It also hosts a delicious cocktail list which you can enjoy in their amazing courtyard! A must see on a visit to Sydney!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

On my birthday I sent them a list with my guest and let them know we could just make it shortly before 11pm. When arriving was informed by security there was no list, after talking to the manager. He suggested we take the queue (30minutes long) or get a table, which cost 1000$.
Never one apology, just blaming on myself on my own birthday and after talking to the responsible for the list, first they pretended it never happened and then said I was there late.

NO respect for people, just for money.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Came in yesterday (Sunday 11th March) for a bite to eat at lunch and had a really good time. Staff were super friendly and the food was all cooked to perfection. Not to mention that they have an incredible back bar worth of spirits that even has some of my favourite rums on it. The courtyard outside is a really neat place to drink too.

Would recommend The Argyle to friends and family for sure!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The menu has changed a lot since I was last at the Argyle. Usually I wouldn’t go here for food but a friend told me about the menu change and I had to check it out. We had the new Rice platter and it was delicious. The service was fast and friendly and the Manager that checked up on us was hilarious. Extremely happy with my experience here and will be back later for a drink or two!