“Great customer service and beautiful venue”
Review of The Argyle

The Argyle
Ranked #171 of 248 Nightlife in Sydney
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I went to the Argyle for the first time with a bunch of my mates and we were all blown away. The happy hour from 5-7 provided us with extremely cheap drinks and great live music. I would recommend the argyle to anyone no matter what age, as it the funkiest place out.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends had a VIP table the other night, upon arrival the manager introduced us to the girl who was going to do our bottle service for the night and she was so great. The hosts at the door were so beautifully presented and welcoming to the venue. We felt super special after being directed to our table, receiving wrist bands, individual table service and were always made sure we had a drink in our hand and were being looked after. Super busy venue, well priced tables and drinks for a business so high in demand. Can’t wait to come back. Thanks guys !!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

This venue is absolutely amazing, it's a beautiful venue in the perfect location! If you're looking to be entertained, weekend's here are pretty eventful with live bands, DJs etc! It also hosts a delicious cocktail list which you can enjoy in their amazing courtyard! A must see on a visit to Sydney!!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This old pub and the courtyard is fantastic but the bar service is terrible. Waited for twenty minutes to get a drink and gave up and left. The Lord Nelson is a great pub however!!!!

1  Thank craigdavid2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Not only was I ignored for 30 minutes when buying a bottle of water as the bartender continued to serve people behind me and chat to his friends. My friend and I were also completely yelled at by the same bartender after expressing our concerns about him making a drink with lime in it (as she is anaphylactic to it).

Not impressed