“Great VIP table service and hosts !!”
Review of The Argyle

The Argyle
Ranked #76 of 253 Nightlife in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: The Argyle is situated in The Rocks, in one of Australia’s oldest buildings . The venue has a rich historic feel, with a uniquely modern take. Housed in the 1820s Argyle Stores building in the heart of Sydney’s Rocks precinct, The Argyle retains much of the original heritage-listed structure. An iconic Rocks hotspot, The Argyle has become a favourite of both locals and visitors alike since its opening in 2007. It holds a series of unique bars spread over two levels – including the famed outdoor cobblestone courtyard! The Argyle is a venue to suit any mood or occasion.With six bars held over two levels, we have a variety of event areas to suit any mood and function – so whether you decide to hide away in a booth, gather friends around the high tables, chill out in the lounges, or venture out into the open-air sandstone courtyard, the choice is yours!
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends had a VIP table the other night, upon arrival the manager introduced us to the girl who was going to do our bottle service for the night and she was so great. The hosts at the door were so beautifully presented and welcoming to the venue. We felt super special after being directed to our table, receiving wrist bands, individual table service and were always made sure we had a drink in our hand and were being looked after. Super busy venue, well priced tables and drinks for a business so high in demand. Can’t wait to come back. Thanks guys !!

Date of experience: March 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

On my birthday I sent them a list with my guest and let them know we could just make it shortly before 11pm. When arriving was informed by security there was no list, after talking to the manager. He suggested we take the queue (30minutes long) or get a table, which cost 1000$.
Never one apology, just blaming on myself on my own birthday and after talking to the responsible for the list, first they pretended it never happened and then said I was there late.

NO respect for people, just for money.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Came in yesterday (Sunday 11th March) for a bite to eat at lunch and had a really good time. Staff were super friendly and the food was all cooked to perfection. Not to mention that they have an incredible back bar worth of spirits that even has some of my favourite rums on it. The courtyard outside is a really neat place to drink too.

Would recommend The Argyle to friends and family for sure!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The menu has changed a lot since I was last at the Argyle. Usually I wouldn’t go here for food but a friend told me about the menu change and I had to check it out. We had the new Rice platter and it was delicious. The service was fast and friendly and the Manager that checked up on us was hilarious. Extremely happy with my experience here and will be back later for a drink or two!