“Excellent Rodizio”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: St. James
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Visited Churrasco in November 17 when travelling around Australia. Having eaten at a few before, I was pleasantly surprised. The food was plentiful for $46 Asd charged, service was swift and friendly.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Not busy the night I visited, I had literally sat down, nor even taken off my jacket and was offered a slice of rump steak! This was great it would initially seem .
The food came around quickly except the cuts they gave you were small and there seemed to be only 2 different cuts of beef. No Picanha , Tenderloin etc, just Rump or Rump with mushrooms on it or rump with cheese on it etc.

It noticeably came less often when they considered you had enough it seemed.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff kept bringing perfectly seasoned and cooked meat to My table until I could barely walk back to my hotel.

Get there at 6pm to enjoy the initial rush of food.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I often used to eat at this restaurant with my colleagues every week to celebrate our success at work. But to be honest the food is so hit and miss that we have stopped going. Sometimes you can sit there for close to 2 hours waiting for the meat they said 2 hours ago was coming out that never comes out! Or the food that they do supplement with it can be mediocre at best.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

46 minutes and it's over.
Churrasco without the "char". Almost half of what is promised on website foodwise, with many dishes just not making the rounds. The chicken was fatty and the meat cuts not the best.
The food is salt less, and some absent of flavour altogether.
We got really excited about this place, and while the service is great, it's lit up like a truck stop and almost as noisy.
It's not at all like other Churrasco places and leaves a lot to be desired.

1  Thank Leticia M