All reviews king street darling harbour hens night road noise great weekend rooftop pool apartment was clean laundry facilities front desk staff chinatown
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We had a lovely stay in this clean and comfortable apartment. Great location and friendly service. We enjoyed the rooftop pool and could see the potential value in the well stocked kitchen and laundry facilities.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MIR_00, Front Office Manager at Metro Apartments on King, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us such a wonderful review. I am glad that the staff and the location made your stay more enjoyable.

Once again thank you for reviewing us.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We turned up for a hens night.
The front desk staff were very accommodating particularly Daniel and Luke.They went above and beyond. Very impressed with the rooms and location. We will be back real soon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi makaylajoyce1,

Thank you for your kind words about our wonderful staff. Its very good to see that you enjoyed your stay and the staff made it that much better.

Thank you for taking the time to review us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed in 101 at the back of the building, didn’t hear any road noise. The kids loved the pool on the roof, reception staff were awesome. Everything was so close to our location will be back very soon. Thanks guys

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your room and also the pool on the roof.
I am glad to see that you were able to take advantage to our close proximity to all the main attractions in Sydney!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Holy cow! We stayed here the night before our family cruise and it was a $245/night waste of money.. 1 bed for 4 people.. air con broken and mouldy... crapy reception with no help in the rain on the steps with 4 suit cases.. kitchen was horrible with cupboards water logged. I’d be happy if I paid $60/night NOT $245

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
MIR_00, Manager at Metro Apartments on King, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hi petlou06.
Thank you for your review as we take all feedback very seriously.
I am sorry to see that you did not enjoy your stay with us.
While we do have stairs leading in to the building, reception is always happy to help, rain or shine.
I am also sorry to see that you couldn't find the sofa bed in the room, if reception was notified, we most certainly would have come to help you with it.
Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

In this particular trip I had to do some urgent work and being able to connect to WiFi was utterly important.

Internet stopped working after our first night. Despite raising the issue with staff several times, no action was taken. In fact, on of the responses I got was "OK, but my phone is getting reception" (sure, but this was at the reception on the ground floor at the building opposite ours!).

I am conscious that access to internet might not be a big deal when you are on holidays, but occasionally you need to be able to connect to sort out pressing issues, and in this day on age I can't really excuse a hotel that doesn't provide this type of service. It's a utility, like electricity and water.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MIR_00, Manager at Metro Apartments on King, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Erick8855,

thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am glad to see that you enjoyed our great location,

However I am sorry to see that you found our staff unhelpful as we regularly get compliments on our staffs friendlt and helpfuk manner. I am sorry if you did not find this to be the case.

I am also sorry to see you couldn't access the wifi, we have since had our IT department out to check and no issue was found, though we have reset the system anyway to avoid issues like this in the future.

Thank you again for your review as we take all feedback seriously