“Yamandirra Made Our Day”

Aboriginal Day Tour from Sydney
Ranked #144 of 284 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Catherine’s Walk - Aboriginal Blue Mountains Day Tour unites you with the cultural roots of Australia’s first inhabitants and gives you a great experience of the local folklore, history and personalities to discover the magic of the ancient earth and people who thrived upon it.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Reviewed 16 December 2017

We are an environmental services firm and recently had our team together in Leura, so I sought out Dingo Travel to seek an Indigenous talk about the local area & history.

The team met all of my very specific requests and we were thrilled with what was done. The authenticity and lack of tourist-pitched drivel was perfect. I have lived in this area my whole life and learned many things that had not been touched upon at other similar activities I had been to previously. The talk was interesting and interactive.

Thank you to the team and I whole-heartedly recommend engaging if you are after a genuine insight into our local Indigenous culture & history.