“Delicious Pork Ribs 🐽”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Near Circular Quay metro station, we tried the pork ribs and was delicious. If you are a small eater, just order the half rack instead of the full rack.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)

Reviewed 31 October 2017

When we asked for a table, we were told to sit at the bar and have a drink - there followed 15 mins of me trying to attract the attention of one of two 'barmen' - and failing.
Two other parties without bookings were shown to their tables during this time.
The hostess appeared quite surprised we we cancelled our request and walked out (try The Waterfront downstairs, they care)

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Our Nephew treated US to Donner on iur first night in Sydney knowing that we Love barbecue ribs. He ordered the hurricane especial and steak. The ribs was a disappointment. It was dry and had a thin layer of meat. The steak was a Little tough. We enjoyed the Cobb salad ‘though.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Last year, it was my first time to enjoy a dinner at this restaurant. Went here with my friends - I was no expect for any good food at that time.
But when the food came to our table, I just imagined like a paradise come to us. Then, I try my first bite and ... extremely delicious.
I ate all one portion on my own.
The garlic bread also, ummm heaven!
I really recommend this restaurant when you are visiting Sydney!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

You have to wait to get the table, very crowded restaurant. It’s better to make a reservation in advance. The ribs is so good and the portion is big enough.