“Fabulous ”

Ze Pickle
Ranked #1,274 of 6,485 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Description: Killer Burgers, Craft Beer, Cocktails and Desserts. Set in a funky venue, with a chilled atmosphere playing the freshest old school hip hop beats!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ze Pickle is my absolute favorite burger joint, Ze chips are a personal favorite!

This place has such a fun vibe plus the staff are extra friendly and helpful!

Adam C, Owner at Ze Pickle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks Amber, thank you so much for your kind words.. it really means a lot to us! We work really hard to provide the best possible customer experience so we’re really pleased to hear that you appreciate what we do!

See you again next time

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had lunch at ze pickle I walk in was ask what I wanted , lunch I said , go sit down the back ,the waiter was a bit rude , I felt unwelcome , won’t be returning

Adam C, Owner at Ze Pickle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Jane,

We are really sorry to hear that you felt unwelcome. I can assure you that this is definitely not how we operate and I’m truly sorry if any of our staff were perceived to be rude towards you.

We have so many fantastic reviews and a lot of people compliment how great our customer service is so I’m really shocked to hear this.

If you would like to give us another chance, please email is at surryhills@zepickle.com and we will gladly look after you and show you why so many people love coming back to our venue time and time again.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Passed this place on the way to collecting a relo from Central, had chicken and cheese burgers, the maple bacon and sauces were delicious, highly recommended!!

Adam C, Owner at Ze Pickle, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thanks for your positive feedback! We are really glad you enjoyed the burgers.
Look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Went with wife and child...... so it’s a bit skewed.... if I went just with my wife or with mates then it would easily be a 5 Star experience as a great lazy lunch of burgers and beers....

We got there met by a lovely host, sorted us out with drinks straight away, the tap beer was recommended and good.

We went with the burger specials for $15 included burger and chips we both wanted to try a beef and a chicken so we got that and the little fella got popcorn chicken from the kids menu.

Chicken Burger was delicious, the bacon made it, the bun soft and tasty overall a very awesome burger.

Beef burger, not as good as the chicken but still a fantastic burger

For me the standout was the maple bacon on both, sweet yet salty, paired with housemade sauce was amazeballs!

The fries were ok......nothing to write home about basically McDonald’s fries

The popcorn chicken for the kids was delicious.......probably needed fries with it though..

Service was a little slow which with a little guy makes it hard as he got bored quick... the service lady was awesome with him though I think he got a little crush....

Overall a place is id certainly go to again maybe minus a child and with friends for a lazy long lunch of burger awesomeness.

Adam C, Owner at Ze Pickle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thanks for your positive feedback, I’m glad you enjoyed the food.

The $15 combo includes just regular shoestrings fries for free, next time you visit I would highly recommend that you try some of our loaded fries, they were rates some of the best loaded fries in Australia and we are really well known for them.

We work really hard to make sure we offer a great customer experience every time and I’m glad you guys had a good time.

We look forward to seeing you again soon :)

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Great burgers and nice atmosphere but......
Just make sure that your order actually gets put in to the kitchen. Wasn’t fun waiting 55 minutes for our order. Luckily we weren’t in a hurry this day and the food was really good when it arrived. Would go again.

Adam C, Owner at Ze Pickle, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hey there,

Thanks for your positive words, im glad you enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. I’m really sorry about this error with the order, I can assure you this is not our normal practice. Food usually comes out in about 15 minutes. We look forward to seeing you again soon :)