“Wonderful Cafe”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Market fresh flowers,
Reviewed 20 April 2017

One of the best cafes in Coffs! Great service, wonderful coffee and fresh food.
I also love the cheese selections to take home.
Recommended

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I have had cause to have a couple of business catch-up here this month, the snacks are ideal and VERY nice coffee plus an atmosphere that is conducive with talking to others.
Their recent addition of all weather curtains solved a problem of getting wet.
Well done guys

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times before for lunch and the BLAT in particular is always good. Staff generally a bit off - assume that they are trying to send the Parisian vibe. Breakfast today and coffee was up there. Granola however did not hit the mark. I think it was probably store bought from Coles with some pretty cheap yoghurt chucked on top virtually no fruit. Expensive option and I left most of it on the plate. Great location but wouldn't do breakfast again.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Ok so it probably sounds like I'm exaggerating but honestly it was the best breakfast I've ever had - I had the BLAT without the sauce - it was so delicious!!! The bread was tasty and so was everything in between! The rest of the family were all so happy with their food as well!! It was a little pricy but honestly so worth it!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We went for breakfast here this morning. The restaurant was busy with lots of locals enjoying a coffee.
We sat outside with our jack russell.
Service seemed slow, but everything arrived eventually - i had the signature breakfast (which was just bacon & eggs with avocado and cooked tomato) nothing great but still enjoyable. My partner had the smoked salmon and poached eggs which were soaked in pesto - she still enjoyed but found it too big for breakfast.
A little expensive for what we got - not being coffee drinkers, we had organic colas ($4 a bottle) - taste like sugary flat coke - not a fan.
I'd like to go back and try lunch or dinner - prob wouldn't go back for breakfast.