Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$38
TripadvisorUS$38
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2019 via mobile

The staff is unfriendly and not willing to use English language. The prices in the bar and the reception bar are changed depending on who is buying. Children are not given the exact change after payment. The food is tasteless and low quality. All in all, a very unfriendly place.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed a night during off season, very quiet! Good for a one or two day retreat. Hiking trails and a lake nearby. The building is a bit dated but cozy. My room included free breakfast buffet, nothing fancy but does the job.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2018

The Holiday Centre was surely not the most luxurious place we've seen in Estonia but it is good for the price we paid.
It's a family holiday centre with many options for children to play. The restaurant offers cheap lunch and dinner options, breakfast is included.
Simple, cheap, the rooms may need to be freshened up.

Room tip: The hotel is by the lake
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2016

I stayed at Nelijärve recently for several days. The carpet in my room was unclean, the toilet in my bathroom was smelling badly, and the shower curtain was very dirty in the lower part.
The hostel staff was rude and unpleasant, especially the ones who worked at the restaurant. You'd better don't ask any special service, because you will get cross faces and irritated attitude.

Room tip: Ask for the room with a view towards the lake.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I was here for some days during the World Championship held here in august 2016. We came by bus, and got checked in fast and effectively. My room was facing the little see, and outside was very quiet. But there could have been a lift. It's four floors in the hostel.
But the bed is among the worst I have ever tried to sleep on. Hard as rock, and springs that pokes up and hurt my back. Seems like the top matress was forgotten or not bought
at all.
The food in the pub/restaurant across the plaza was ok. Not outstanding in any way, and not to large menu. But the food tasted good. And the people working there was very helpful and friendly. And as a single man I have to say that the ladies working there was more than normally beautiful. Some of the best and warmest smiles I have ever received on a place like this.
I do not think I will end up at Nelijarvi again, but should so happened, I will bring my own mattress. And have a nice time there.

Room tip: Get a room on the backside. But I don't think the frontside will be much more noisy. No roads close to the place.
Date of stay: August 2016