“We had a lovely time and delicious meals!”
Review of Rosen

Rosen
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Maetaguse
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The renovated stable and coach-house forming part of the Maetaguse manor currently houses a hotel and restaurant. Seating up to 60 diners, our restaurant is the perfect place for parties, banquets and receptions. Lovely views open out over the estate and park from its windows, and in summer you can enjoy your meals on our terrace. We offer high-quality, home-style meals at affordable prices.
Reviewed 12 September 2020

Me and my partner, as hotel guests at Manor House, had food at this restaurant twice. Evening dinner was lovely and meals were great. Homemade bread was offered straight away while we were waiting main meal. I never had Borscht with duck before but now I can highly recommend it, delicious! Wait Staff is very welcoming and friendly, and very helpful as well. We had a lovely time!

Our second visit to this restaurant was in the morning for breakfast and I can't say any negatives about it. Omelette, sausages, potatoes, porridge, variety of jams and cereals, pancakes... surely tea, coffee, juices. Although I love my pancakes with sour cream I had to ask for it as couldn't find it anywhere on the table. Lovely lady from the kitchen brought it to me literally minute later I've asked for it. Great service! Thank you!

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank sipsik19
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 7 January 2020

I can give 1 star from 5, i live my comments for my self. But the prices and food quality are not Ok! Breakfast is Good! Bar is Ok as well! If someone wants to ask me what was wrong i can answer personally.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

Really polite and lovely staff. Sander was welcomig and warm. Breakfast good. Alot of variety even when we came late. Finished items were replaced quickly. Thanks for taking us in. Great!

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank GreeteKi
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

Very nice property, we actually didn’t have the chance to stay overnight but we stop for breakfast and the staff was very kind to let us in and enjoy the buffet as we arrived at 11.00am (closing time). Breakfast quality is amazing for the price we paid !! Fresh, tasty, everything you need. Sander the waiter was very friendly and helpful. Thank you very much for this wonderful breakfast. Highly recommended !!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Ines_lft
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Price and quality are not balanced. Kitchen opening time should be more flexible. Recommend to check bill before you pay. Service was ok.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Rosen? Share your experiences!