Lowest prices for your stay
US$157
View deal
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$157
Trip.comUS$212
travelup.comUS$366
1,456 results
All reviews sugar cane gully walk a la carte rum punch green monkeys shuttle bus glass bottom boat trip sister hotel relaxing holiday head gardener two weeks small hotel nothing is too much trouble the general manager chattel bar second visit beach hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

I arrived for my quarantine stay just as hurricane Elsa showed up and took power out. Back up generators were a godsend.

Jacob (manager) and his team made this a fantastic stay.

Rooms are spacious and cozy. Gym is excellent. Property is really nice. Furthermore it’s dog friendly, for which my puppy is grateful

Full marks to the whole team. They really go out of their way to make the stay a great experience.

Seriously highly recommended

Room tip: If you stay here, a rental is useful
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Selltech
Jacob Weatherhead, General Manager at Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Hi Iain,

Thanks for the great review! Hope to see yourself and Frankie back again.

All the best,
Jacob

Reviewed 15 May 2021

My Mum stayed here in March, and I spent a lot of time there so I'd like to review on her behalf, because everything about the place was perfect. It was very quiet, due to Covid, and yet the staff made her feel special and welcomed. The resort itself is nestled further back from Speightstown, so although 5 mins from the hustle & bustle, it's serene and quiet (adults only!) , the grounds are perfectly manicured and the room my Mum stayed in (garden suite) was big and private.
We used the spa and had some massages, and again the staff were incredibly lovely , the massage was great, plus the facilities were beautifully kept.
We had some wine in the bar and it was also reasonably priced, the managing owner, Jacob, went out of his way to help us get the one we wanted too. This place is amazing, and I will definitely go back to stay myself.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Paradiseis_lost

Thank you for the review. Hope to see you all back again for some Rosé by the pool!

All the best,
Jacob

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

We visited the sugar cane resort and spa in February 2020. This hotel is outstanding, everything from service to the rooms I could not fault.

The staff are so friendly and welcoming and certainly make your stay amazing.

I can not wait to return to this beautiful hotel and country, would return in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

A wonderful 13 nights at Sugar Cane Club, extremely needed following lockdown & to help support our favourite industry; having to jump through some hoops and red tape it was 100% worth it to be back on the beautiful island!

The resort is nicely tucked away and set within lush tropical landscapes so nice and peaceful with lots of nature including daily visits from the local Monkeys.

The accommodation was of a good size and we were very comfortable during our stay, good quality bedding beautiful toiletries and robes.

The ladies on reception were all lovely and welcoming and we were very looked after in the restaurant by Junior & Stephen.

The food in the restaurant was fabulous and a good choice for both breakfast and lunch however the evening menu was only changed every other evening so would have liked a little more choice along with some more Bajan treats but loved that the AI was all A La Carte.

Fully understand with the current global situation but left a little disappointed that the boat trip was not possible along with the beach facilities with drinks if you were on AI as this was one reason for booking this property but as I say I understand the global situation so unable to mark the hotel down for this as it wouldn't be fair but maybe would have been nice to get this update from the hotel or booking agent.

Overall we had a beautiful holiday, loads of sunshine, time to relax, swimming with turtels most days just from the beach, fabulous food and perfect friendly professional service.

Date of stay: September 2020
5  Thank edash85
Tracia Brathwaite, General Manager at Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We appreciate your kind thoughts on how well you were looked after by our team during this difficult time.

With the global situation, we are trying our best to ensure all guest and staff safety is our priority but still providing you with the best holiday ever.

We are delighted that you still enjoy the Food and Beverage operations and these special memories are still with you. Thank you for choosing us and allowing this unique team to make your holiday authentic. Continue to spread the good word about our country Barbados and our beautiful hotel in paradise.

Regards
Tracia Brathwaite

Reviewed 16 May 2020 via mobile

We spent 10 fab-u-lous nights at the SCC, celebrating my husband’s birthday. We knew we’d enjoy ourselves as it was our sixth visit! It seems like a dream now, but we have our photos to remind us! I won’t mention individual staff as everyone was so friendly & helpful, welcoming us back into our ‘Bajan family’. New staff went out of their way to introduce themselves to us. New to us this time was the shuttle to Reed’s Bay: we’re not really beach people nor sunbathers, but there were plenty of parasols to shade us. I did some snorkelling, but wasn’t brave enough to go too far out where I might have encountered some turtles (although I’d already seen several on the glass bottomed boat trip). We enjoyed the Sunday beach BBQ, I pre-ordered a vegetarian option which was very tasty. Ice cold drinks are free, we also took a packed lunch one day and ate it in the picnic area. All our meals, in both restaurants and the poolside buffets, were excellent, again catering for our differing dietary requirements. We also enjoyed an excellent free massage in the
Spa courtesy of Virgin Holidays, plus an island trip with Damien in the Mercedes. Towards the end of our stay, hand sanitizers were attached to walls and stricter hygiene protocols were implemented due to the pandemic. Obviously, we like everything about the SCC including the dress code, the entertainment, no under 14s, etc. otherwise we wouldn’t return. This is the only hotel where we’ve been all inclusive and returnees. We’re looking forward to our next visit when it’s safe to travel...next time we’ll stay longer.

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank 202helenv
Tracia Brathwaite, General Manager at Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate all of your kind comments about how well you have looked after.

We glad that you can share these special memories with others. Our aim is to exceed all guest expectations while providing the most relaxing experience.

We will continue to make holidays feel like a magical wonderland. Thank you for mentioning our team and for choosing Sugar Cane Club and allowing us to provide you with great hospitality.

Looking forward to your return for another memorable experience. Be safe and thanks again.

Regards