“Very kids friendly and professional camping site”

Villa Betula Resort Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$51
Cuisines: Central European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

This camping site with rooms and restaurant is a perfect place when traveling with children as they offer lots of activities.
For local relations it is more expensive than other camping sites in Slovakia but also nicer and cleaner.
The only thing I would not recommend is dinner and breakfast in the site's restaurant: Central European price for a rather lower quality offering.

Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Very good and helpfull staff. Food Quality was really average for the price. Definitely you can find better place to eat. The outdoor place is great for children.

1  Thank Martin295
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This place is heaven for children with all the attractions they need + little zoo. Restaurant is other song - soups were fantastic cabbage&tomato however the main meal was disaster for lot of money

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This restaurant is near Liptovska Mara (a lake), so it is a lovely setting out away from town. We've been there a couple of times in warm weather, so we've always been seated outside. The service and food are both fine - nothing spectacular, but certainly satisfactory. They do serve some wonderful freshly brewed teas - the ginger tea and mint teas were both really delightful.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed 19 August 2013

So this was an unpleasant experience. I did not enjoy my meal (pork neck poorly-done) so I asked the waiter to exclude it from the account. Instead of decent solution I heard a this kind of lecture: thirty customers today were ok with this so why are you complaining. I have not checked the account because I was sick of dealing with the waiter and I rushed home. At home, I found that waiter canceled only the meat I complained about, rice and vegetables remained in the account - I have not touched it. Probably counting on the fact that I shall enthusiastically consume the rest of the plate.

3  Thank PetoProchy