“I expected more...”

Restaurante Olivera
Reserve with
Restaurante Olivera is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The ideal way to enjoy a Mediterranean à la carte dinner with an unique and modern touch, served in exclusive tableware created for the hotel by professional Mallorcan potters. From sunrise to sunset, Olivera offers a magical setting for leisurely dining, with spectacular views from its sun-dappled terrace across the swimming pool and gardens to the valley and majestic mountains of the Tramuntana Mountains beyond. There’s no better way to start the day than with breakfast enjoyed in these peaceful surroundings. All our freshly baked goods come directly from the hotel’s own bakery. Olivera’s weekday lunch menu celebrates seasonal ingredients from local markets and the Chef’s recommendations, while the evening’s à la carte menu offers a modern twist on authentic Mediterranean cuisine, served on beautiful Mallorquin plates. Olivera’s extensively stocked wine cellar holds many excellent Majorcan wines just waiting to be discovered.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The location is wonderful, everything was good, food, local wines, service. Nevertheless I have higher expectations in 2 star restaurant: something to remember, an experience I want to repeat. This feeling is what I missed.

1  Thank bimbi66

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We had dinner here and were impressed. The food was perfectly cooked and most enjoyable. We ate on the terrace overlooking the swimming pool. It was a lovely evening with good service and delicious wine

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Already to drive to the restaurant Olivera which belongs to the Hotel Son Claret is
more than enjoyable. The terrace itself wasn´t very busy because season is starting.
Therefore I was surprised by the very friendly and attentive service. I had the menu and it was excellent. On top they have a wonderful bread. I liked most the one with nuts.
The whole menu was nicly presented. I had the feeling that the kitchen staff love
their work. I´m sure its not the last time I went there.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Had an excellent meal ! Very nice service. Exceptional wine list. Not common to find such a nice restaurant in a hotel, which itself though is outstanding as well. Thank you !

Reviewed 20 May 2016

This restaurant is in the Castell son Claret hotel which also houses the famous Michelin starred Zaranda's restaurant. My understanding is that they share the same kitchen, culinary skills and philosophy. Our meal was testament to that and backed up by excellent service. Highly recommended.