“What a wonderful vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Dwight T
“What a wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The resort location was beautiful, clean and well maintained. The beach was a short walk away and also was clean and wonderful.
We loved the small town of La Crucicita, and neighboring Santa Cruz.
The Oceans Restaurant and the food and bar on the beach we're also good.
The only problem with the resort was threefold.
1) The Oceans restaurant was only open from lunch through dinner. (no breackfast
2) The bar at the big pool was never open.
This is likely due to the fact that the vacation season was at the end and a lot of the "owner residents" had gone home to Canada.
None of this mattered because the appartment had a full kitchen ad we simply made breakfast for ourselves.
Also the town is a trip away, but again cabs were quick to get and the ride was inexpensive and FAST.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Apr 2017
Hi Wendy, thanks so much for your review and for choosing Bayside for your vacation accommodation. We are glad you and your family had a nice stay and made some wonderful memories. We look forward to seeing you back in Huatulco again!
tmparent2...
Vernon, Canada
“A Little taste of paradise”
Reviewed 27 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Needing to recharge my batteries and have a stress free rest was my motivation for choosing Cosmo Residences in Huatulco.

I knew that I didn't want an all inclusive this time. Fighting for chair space at the pool and following a meal schedule was not what I wanted. Cosmo provided the perfect retreat. It was so quiet here only interrupted by the birds which were colourful and plentiful. I went down to what felt like my own private pool to do laps daily. I spent time at the private beach snorkelling in the coral reef and then falling asleep reading my book while the beachside day bed gently rocked me in the quiet breeze. The temperature was a consistent 30 degrees. Even evenings are so warm that no sweater is required. The restaurant on the property was perfect if I didn't feel like cooking for myself. But a short (5min) inexpensive taxi ride takes me into town for groceries or restaurants all of which never disappoint.

Eco Spa sent a car to pick me up for my massage and I spent an enjoyable day at "Chiles and Chocolate" cooking school where I learned to prepare local street food. The cooking school also picked me up at my door and returned me safe and sound with a full belly and many new friends.

Erin May from Bayside Vacation Rental provided me with all the information I needed for the perfect stay. She went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. I felt totally safe in this little piece of heaven on earth. I highly recommend Erin and trust her expertise. It was so nice to have someone who speaks English and really listened to provide exactly what I was looking for. I am definitely coming back!

Therese Parent
Vernon, BC
Canada

28 Mar 2017
Hola Therese! We were so glad to have been able to find your little piece of heaven here in Huatulco. Thank you for your review and feedback. We look forward to seeing you back in beautiful Huatulco!
lambs2017
Cranbrook, Canada
“All around great condo with a beach.”
Reviewed 23 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed for four weeks. The grounds are maintained spotless. The pools and gardens are always clean and inviting. The condo is supplied with everything we needed to cook and live comfortably. The location is close enough to town to grab a taxi and go in to town for dinner or eat at the on site restaurant/bar.
Being located on a side road it is a great place to go for walks for sunrise or sunset viewing. We swam at the beach almost every day. The location in a small bay makes for great for swimming and snorkelling.
We have booked to return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Feb 2017
Thanks so much for the review Dave. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you back next January!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing