All reviews stayed here free shuttle next morning airport motel shuttle service deluxe room onsite restaurant leave your car beds were comfortable room service an early flight check in was easy overnight stay wake up call great place to stay mini bar short stay
Reviewed 16 April 2018

This is not a 5 star hotel, but it is an excellent value for money motel. Staff here really make this motel what it is. Always smiling, always friendly and always there.

I have stayed at this motel about 3 times now. It is very convenient to Melbourne Airport with shuttle service included. First time I stayed here, first impression walking down the hall was not good, but get into the room and it changed my perception with lovely renovated rooms.

Great value for money and will always be my #1 pick for accommodation near Melbourne Airport.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I was attending a seminar in October 2017. And the room was neat and great. I love the menu of the restaurant. I had dinner there every night. My favorite was the risotto. Breakfast was just as good. Nothing to complain about. I felt very comfortable. In June 2018 I will attend a week training at their venue and I've booked another room near the convention centre. They were very friendly and swift in helping me find the right room. I think the price is great for what you get. Nothing fancy or chique, but just a good place to stay. Happy to return back.

Also, their free shuttle bus service was great. Just 20-30 minutes from the airport. On my last day, I could leave my suitcase at the hotel and explore Melbourne. Then went back to pick up my suitcase and went off to the airport. I was really happy the shutlle bus service was free.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Loved that there was a king size bed, not a double as we usually find, room looked nice however the cups/spoons didn't look very clean and neither did the face washers, so made us wonder what else wasn't clean... rooms were not very sound proof for an airport motel with people coming and going at all times of the night

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Stayed at this motel over a Easter break.We landed at Melbourne airport and enquired at aiprort information center about our pick up. They pointed me to nearby phone and dial their reception free of cost. Pickup arrangement done over a phone and pickup van arrived in 25 minute opposite terminal2 .
Motel is not far from airport, we arrived early and they let us check in early that is so good. This place is well connected to public transport ,bus stop is just outside motel.
Motel also can drop you to nearest train station between 11am to 5 pm.
Public transport is impressive here.
Our room was nice , not much of a good view. Their buffet breakfast is yum.
we stayed for 2 nights. Traveling to Melbourne CBD took about 40 -50 minute.
Melbourne airport is just 15 min drive.
Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Although staff were friendly, they were unable to offer us a change of room when the first one allocated (75) proved to be a very long walk from reception and facilities, with steps to negotiate with our luggage. This spoiled our visit entirely. Breakfast was good and we were offered help with luggage the next morning - otherwise we'd still be struggling to leave. Good location for the airport wit convenient shuttle bus.

Room Tip: Avoid number 75 like the plague!!!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
airportmotelmelb, Manager at Best Western Airport Motel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear ValFromBishopsCastle,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, our friendly staff, our location and shuttle bus service and that we helped you with your luggage in the morning.

Room 75 is located at the end of the property. For our guests travelling with luggage, we always offer to help with your luggage as there is also a ramp near the room. We apologise if our reception staff didn't explain that to you clearly.

We are always working on improving our procedures to avoid this happening again.

Kind regards