Anugerah Villas(Bunutan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$22
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$27/night.

Bukit Indah Home Stay(Bunutan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$17
US$12
  • Free Internet
US$30
Sinar Bali 2 Bungalows(Bunutan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$14
Panorama Beach View(Bunutan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$34
Amed Harmony Cafe and Bungalows(Bunutan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$30
US$24
Agoda.com
US$43
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmiling buddhaluxury roomday bedyoga classesthe ownerbeautiful vieworganic foodfree yoga classtraditional balinese foodcooking classsound of the wavesprivate gardenmosquito netlonely planetoffer yogaoutdoor bedlocal fishermen
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We were traveling around the island with my boyfriend and I'm so glad we found this nicest place to stay! After noisy and crowded places we've been in the south - it was a perfect option to get rid of some stress and take a rest for a while. We stayed in bamboo bungalow with the ocean view, the room was clean, it has a fan, no AC , but you don't need it because it's pretty cool and comfortable at night. There is also one bed outside. Once we slept there and woke up with sunrise-it was just an amazing feeling! We had three nights there and got 1 free yoga class. The place also has breakfast included and provides cooking classes in restaurant Smiling Buddha which is right next to bungalows. You can ask staff the mask and go snorkeling right from here! I absolutely recommend Meditasi, it must be wonderful and magic and especially for couples and families ;)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tinahoffer
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I came in Meditasi Bungalows for a couple of days but then ended up for 1week! I stayed in luxury room (700.000IDR) with amazing view from the balcony on the ocean and view from my bathroom on the mountains(there is even bath) The room was cleaned everyday. Falling asleep with the sound of water is the incredible feeling. This place is right on the beach and I went snorkeling right from the coast. In Meditasi is very friendly,calm and positive atmosphere. We became very good friends with Smiling Buddha (the owner)-he and his staff are very welcoming and kind. The food in restaurant is delicious and if you search for traditional Balinese food-it's here. Organic and healthy. And I got there 2 free yoga lessons! (1per 3days of staying) Practicing outside was very relaxing and the teacher has a good energy, she is well experienced and always keeps an eye on you. If I will come to Bali again I'm gonna visit this place for sure!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elvina E
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Meditasi Bungalows is like a paradise on earth! The luxury beachfront vila where I stayed for a week was really beautiful, definitely worth five stars. The bed is very comfy, the outdoor shower overlooks the mountains (there even is a bathtub!) and you can watch the sunrise and sunset straight from your terrace. I also enjoyed yoga every afternoon in the garden (in March and April there is a special deal - if you stay 3 nights, you get a free yoga class). The food at their Smiling Buddha restaurant is organic and really delicious. The atmosphere is so relaxing and peaceful, a perfect place to unwind. I absolutely recommend the stay at Meditasi Bungalows and I look forward to come back there again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 March 2017

we were with my boyfriend in the luxury apartment in Meditasi Bungalows. We really enjoyed the romantic view and watching the sunrise from our bed. Very remote and calm place with unique energy, delicious food and super staff & owner. Also great snorkeling spot nearby. We can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Luxury room was the best
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Klára J
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I was in Meditasi for fews days in this lovely room. It's a private luxury bungalow with your own garden. The room is big and very clean. You have the air condition, the wifi, the hot water, a mini bar, all the comfort that you need to spend a beautiful stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo