3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$131
PricelineUS$132
HurbUS$136
2,128 results
All reviews a business class room interconnecting rooms lovely hotel fota wildlife park from start to finish leisure centre steam room kids club function room wedding reception family room top class cork joanne jets hydrotherapy playground
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2022

Really love this hotel it’s easy to get to and so close to cork city there’s even a train station across the road I’d highly recommend it. The only downside is that the pool was cold and very small. Staff were lovely.

Date of stay: October 2022
Finola McCarthy, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2022

Dear dermoth678,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send in your review. I was delighted to read that you had a great time here and enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for the lovely comments about our team and the procedures we have in place for our guests. I have addressed the cold pool issue with our Spa team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not reoccur. Hopefully we can welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2022 via mobile

I would never stay in this hotel again! No lights in main bedroom area working. There was 2 bedside lamps one was completely broken 1 had no bulb. The large standing lamp seemed the bulb was gone. No heating at all in the room. Bathroom was dirty and covered in hair when I arrived. I stayed 4 nights and even though house keeping visited every day they never cleaned anything

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear houselanister,
I am so very sorry to hear of the issue you experienced during your stay and wish to apologise unreservedly.
May I very kindly request that you reach out to Dora our Guest Relations Manager on dora.sirko@radissonblu.com with your contact details and a convenient time for her to contact you as we would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about your experience. Kind regards,

I very much look forward to speaking to you and please accept my personal apology once again.

Reviewed 31 October 2022

First irish family holiday with little fella. Alarm woke us at 7 am however reception was apologetic on check out. Our dinner ticket was misplaced so there was a delay on the meal, again apologetic and the taste made up for it.

Date of stay: October 2022

Dear Road47300249429, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay with us. This gives us the opportunity to review the situation and correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. On behalf of the entire team, please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences we have caused you. Your comments are very important for us and immediate actions will be taken to resolve and adjust our services accordingly. We look forward to welcome you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Kind Regards.

Reviewed 30 October 2022 via mobile

First it took ages to check in then the card wouldn’t work so had to go back to the desk and wait again for someone to help.
The floor was warped. Carpets were soaked. Smelled of mild and mildew. The room was in a state. Staff not at all helpful.
More attention should be paid to the dress of the staff

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear A6837HYangiec,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.
May I very kindly request that you reach out to our Guest Relations Manager on dora.sirko@radissonblu.com with your contact details and a convenient time for her to contact you. In the meantime please accept my apologies ! We'll share your feedback immediately with the management team and make sure everyone receives the expected consistent service in the future. We look forward hearing from you.

Reviewed 25 October 2022

I stayed in this hotel for two nights last week. The cleanliness of the room and the bathroom left a lot to be desired, no pride shown. There was a lighter and a pen and a bag scattered around the room when I arrived. I did not move them and the cleaning staff did not either!! The cleanliness of the bathroom was very poor also.
Hence the stay was disappointing and not value for money . Not the standard I expected from the Radisson.

Room tip: stay elsewhere
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear djcunningham2018,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am terribly sorry to hear of your experience during your stay. Please be assured your comments have been taken onboard and the issue you have highlighted has been addressed with the Accomodation team. I sincerely apologise to you as this is not the experience we wish for any of our guests. Thank you once again and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.