All reviews have eaten here difficulty finding few drinks isis manchester trattoria
Reviewed 23 July 2018

On this occasion I attended a private party and and the food laid on was excellent. I have previously dined in the restaurent and the service and standard of food there has also been very good. For a venue outside of Machester centre but pretty clos it takes a lot of beating

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018

My wife and I stayed here last weekend we have stayed here a few times over the years and it never disappoints .The staff cant do enough for you very helpful the room was spacious and very clean . We had a lovely breakfast it set s up for the day have already booked to go back later on in the year.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2018

So disappointed. Last time we ate there it was under other management (ISIS) - a traditional Italian restaurant - a large airy place, beautifully appointed and a pleasure to eat and spend an evening there. The place now is like a very ordinary café - the menu lacking in vegetarian dishes so that I had difficulty finding something to eat - something I really fancied. Staff pleasant but I certainly would not go there again. What a transformation and not for the better.

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank Stella B
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Been here a few times when it was Isis. No complaints always lovely. 1st visit since it changed its name to Trattoria. Waited over half an hour for starters and the same for mains. When the main did arrive it wasn't brilliant for the price didn't seem to have enough staff for the amount of people dining

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank debbiew179
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Restaurant was lovely, food was delicious. Up stairs was like walking in to a time warp in comparison to down stairs.
In need of a revamp.
My room also supplied the other rooms with linen, odd really. (A linen room within a guest room)
Walked up to my room and the door was open (getting linen) good job none of my valuables where in there.
I came out of the bathroom to be greeted by the manager? Haaaa hilarious i dont dont no who had more of a fright.
And again more linen half hour later by another member of staff.
Ive never experienced anything like it. They where all very apologetic nevertheless.
The room was cold, luckily there was a portable heater and i also asked for an extra duvet. No extra pillows or blankets in the room. Also dusty sorry to say!
Breakfast was included, satisfactory.

Date of stay: February 2018