“Love this place ”
Review of Balti Night

Balti Night
Ranked #8 of 39 Restaurants in Swinton
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Love this cozy restaurant. Staff lovely and attentive. Menu fab . Food sublime . Naz special not on menu Devine. Perfect every time whether take away or dine in . You will have to travel far to beat an Indian restaurant of this quality.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Late night impulsive visit ... Best curry we have had in a while ! Service was great Clean Restaurant so I have No Complaints . keep it up Balti Night !

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Called in to take advantage of the early evening offer. Offer on website but not on menu, asked the waiter who clarified that it was available. My Daughter asked for prawns in massalla sauce (extra charge for prawns) and the waiter said "you won't like it' ?!? She opted for a prawn bhuna. I asked for an extra spicy vindaloo as I love my curries extra hot and the waiter said "it's hot anyway" ?!?!? The poppadums and chutneys were delicious, especially the yoghurt but the main courses were disappointing. I'm not sure if it was because we opted for the deal but five of the curries had just four pieces of chicken in them. Although tasty the vindaloo wasn't spicy, the pathia was sweet and there wasn't nearly enough sauce for the amount of rice we got. The chips and Nan were fine. The only other thing we didn't like was the service. The waiter was pleasant enough but cleared our main dish plates before we had all finished and then sort of "hung around" waiting to clear the last plate. Considering the deal came to just £50 we were surprised when the bill was close to £80 for the extras, prawns, one nan, two chips and drinks. Only two of us had alcohol and most of us only had one soft drink. Won't be rushing back.

2  Thank MorrisseyfanLancs
Reviewed 21 November 2016

I get 'walk in takeaways' from here quite often, the food is of a really high standard. The 'Balti Exotica' is my personal fave (madras hot though!).

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Been here a couple of times over the years and the quality never diminishes, had different dishes, all superb, service is second to non. can be quite cramped when full and not the cheapest but well worth a trip