See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at The Wesley House during a recent stay in Anguilla. Prior to the trip I had little knowledge of Anguilla but after visiting I am ready to go back. The pictures of this home were amazing but being there in person I discovered it's true beauty!! The Wesley House is lovely and had everything we needed for comfortable and amazing week. The house is private but close to the most breath taking beaches I have ever been to. The house was equipped with reading materials and maps of Anguilla - I enjoyed learning about the history of the island. The home had the nicest amenities and felt like we truly were in paradise. I would recommend this property over and over again. My experience was perfect and I cannot wait to stay there again.

1  Thank kjandrist
Reviewed 15 February 2016

The beaches and views on the island are incredible. Wesley House was a wonderful location with everything you could ever need for an amazing vacation. The owners have paid attention to all the details and ensured our week was memorable. Whether hitting the beaches or lounging near the private pool, you are sure to enjoy your time.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Stayed at Wesley House on our trip to Anguilla. It was a beautiful home. When the large doors on both sides of the house were open there was such a wonderful breeze and I loved the open feeling. I could have stayed on the decks and never moved the whole week. I enjoyed just laying in one of the hammocks or on one of the other comfortable outdoor couches or lounge chairs and enjoying the view of Junk's Hole. The accommodations were wonderful. I even thought that the emphasis that the owners put into the landscaping was just perfect. I thought it was in a great location on the island. It is close to one of my favorite beaches, Shoal Bay and some of my favorite restaurants. We plan on going back to Anguilla and will being staying at the Wesley House again!

2  Thank Lesley M
Reviewed 26 January 2016

What an amazing place. The house was magnificent, the views spectacular, the accommodations were wonderful. I highly recommend Wesley House for a truly relaxing and peaceful time for either family or friends. The continuous breezes and peaceful surroundings make for great memories.

Cherie H.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Went to Anguilla on a girls trip and stayed at Wesley House in Island Harbor the house was amazing! The views were to die for! Everything was taken care of for us house was completely stocked with everything you would need for a day at the beach or an afternoon at the house sitting by the beautiful pool. House was very private but close to great beaches and restaurants. Great island to visit and can't wait to go back!!!