US$44
One Villahermosa 2000(Villahermosa)
US$50
US$49
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Reasonable price hotel clean and safe.good parking nice big pool. friendly staff good security.
bla bla bla bla..it wont let me finish till i write more..lolololololol
why does the review have to be 200 caricatures to close and finish it. unbelievable. i can say what i need in the first short sentence...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I'd been in this hotel for business purposes, it is clean and everything works well; but if you want something with more service and options this is not your hotel.

Villahermosa has plenty hotel options, with different prices, so enjoy your visit to this city.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2015

It is a good hotel. The rooms are very clean, good size and fresh. The hotel is good if you are looking for a place to sleep. I just find it a little bit noisy, we could hear when the guest from the room upstairs came and all the conversation or when they were moving a chair.

The staff needs to be nicer also. Breakfast buffet is very good with a lot of different options (eggs, chilaquiles, hotcakes, bread, coffee, juice, milk, cereal, yogurt, fruits). The parking area is good but if the hotel is full i don't think is enough for it. The city express junior is just next to this hotel and is a little bit cheaper but they kind of share the same parking area.
You can find an Oxxo at the gas station on the other side of the avenue. Also a walmart is close by. Other dinning options are not available close to this hotel so you will have to take a cab.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet place to sleep don't choose this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
marlen c, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Villahermosa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2015

Dear AnaSpence,

Thank you for sharing your comments in the tripadvisor community.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are working on training and development in order to improve our customers satisfaction.

We look forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 March 2015

As part of the international chain of City Express hotels, you can expect a clean and safe hotel with efficient staff.
And that is it, what you get.
Villahermosa is known to be an expensive city, so the price of this hotel is somewhat higher, than in other cities.
The room was clean, a bit small, but for the reason we staid in it, OK. A little bit cheaper is the junior Express in front of this hotel, but at the time we arrived, there were no rooms available any more.
The breakfast was better than in other City Express hotels I have been, but frankly if I would have to stay as a business traveler a whole week, I would look for some other options.

Room Tip: I would choose a room on the upper floors, as it is on a very busy avenue.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
marlen c, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Villahermosa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2015

Dear Guest
Thank you for contacting City Express Hotels, for us it was a pleasure to make you feel like home and live the experience to stay with us.
It is pleasurable to know that the hotel accomplished with your High expectative.
Thank you for your comments and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed after another long day of driving. Wanted one last night in a comfortable place before I "checked" in to my purchased hotel on the beach (that needs a lot of cleanup). Check in was rather slow, but was provided all I needed. The rooms are pretty basic looking, very clean, but nothing to interesting to look at. Beds were decent, but a little hard. There is no pool or room service so had the Dominos (pretty disgusting, skip it) and walked across the highway to OXXO to supplement my kids. Overall, it was acceptable, but did find it expensive for what we got. But it is in a major city so I guess that is the going rate.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MexicoTraveller1
Marlen C, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Villahermosa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Guest,
We welcome your comments regarding the breakfast I appreciate that caused us know your needs in order to work on them to make your stay both enjoyable

We said goodbye but not before confidence Thanking Because These comments make us our opportunity areas where we will continue working