“Excellent food and service”
Review of Whytes

Whytes
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Stamullen
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2015

I have been to Whytes a few times with my friends and I can honestly say we have never been disappointed, the food, service and atmosphere is great could not fault it and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Whytes has undergone a facelift and extension since our last visit 6 years ago. The relaxed friendly service remains, and they still draw a good pint. I enjoyed their big breakfast, a traditional fry up of 2 Sausages, 2 Bacon, Baked Beans, Mushrooms, Fried Tomato, Hash Brown, Black & White Pudding, & Egg served with Toast. Nothing new there, but solid value. My wife enjoyed home made soup, which she rated highly. A good local venue for a meal or a session.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Had a steak dinner here with a friend. The crab cakes starter was delightful and very tasty and my friend really enjoyed his chicken wing starter too. Unfortunately our steaks (sirloin & ribeye) weren't great - we asked for medium rare and both steaks were clearly medium (could be worse I suppose!) and they were a bit over-spiced. Service was also fairly slow on a quiet evening but we weren't in a rush so it was grand.

It was a pretty underwhelming dining affair and for the price we paid, I've definitely had much better grub,

3  Thank seantzw
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

This is a absolute gem of an establishment! Excellent service and value for money. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Visit quite regularly and enjoy great food and nice pub/restaurant atmosphere. Service is usually great but can sometimes be a little on the slow side if they are busy understandably enough.

Highly recommended for good quality food and surroundings