“Delicious food and even better service!”
Review of Whytes

Whytes
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Stamullen
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Have been visiting this restaurant for the past 2 years and it is so consistent. The food is always top quality and the menu has so many great choices that I find it so hard to make a decision. I have yet to be disappointed.The atmosphere is so warm and welcoming and the staff are excellent. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Had an absolutely fantastic meal here 26th June , would have no hesitation in saying it was one of the finest steaks I have ever eaten , service was first class and staff were super friendly , we will most definitely return to this fine establishment

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

We've been here so many times over the years that we use it as our benchmark whenever we eat somewhere else.

The staff are friendly and the food has always been excellent.
The Whytes breakfast is known far and wide !!

It's a real local pub where you'll find farmers following the horse racing while putting their bets on over the bar. The Guinness is creamy and delicious.

All in all, if it's food or drink or both you're after, you won't go far wrong with Whytes.

Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

My first visit and it won't be my last. Visited the same evening add last reviewer but my experience was the complete opposite..... Excellent!

Starters were superb. Salad and chicken wings perfect.

Main course cod and wraps. Absolute perfect. Service was super quick.

Be back very soon again.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

We've been to Whytes a few times by now and I always leave disappointed. A tendency to overuse a red onion salad puts a damper on a lot of the menu options. The last time I visited I opted for the duck. The skin wasn't crisp, the meat over cooked and tough although I had requested medium rare and it was served on a freezing cold salad swimming in what I can only assume was supposed to be a watery sort of dressing. Because of the salad the meat was cold by the time I received it an I'm had to ask for a steak knife to cut throught it. That sad thing I've really been rooting for this place, wanting it to improve. Unfortunately I am always left disappointed.