“Excellent”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

Loved this little pub. Popped in for lunch and ended up staying for Wales v Ireland in the Six Nations. I had the chilli cheese burger on the lunch special, and my partner had the American style burger. Both were superb. Beef was tender, buns were fresh. Genuinely lovely. The atmosphere in the bar area whilst the rugby was on was wonderful, and the roaring fire was very homely. All in all, great afternoon, reasonably priced beer, and friendly staff and locals. Loved it.

1  Thank Claire T

Reviewed 17 January 2015

My wife and I visited Whytes in Stamullen for a quiet saturday evening meal and found the restaurant, service and food to be top class!
I had the American Burger which was delicious, served with beautiful pepper sauce,onion rings chips and salad.My wife had the lamb shank which was served with lovely creamy mash, which was very tasty but unfortunately only lukewarm.
for dessert we had the mango cheesecake which was lovely and creamy but a little lacking in mango flavour..
Overall we had a lovely dining experience and will definitely return regularly in the future!

3  Thank damien n
Reviewed 30 December 2014

Had heard about this place from numerous people over the years and had never went out, so after 9 years myself and my wife decided to go out over the Christmas. Its fairly easy find and there is plenty of parking at the back. I loved the atmosphere and the buzz inside (especially with the time of year also). Its a nice busy local pub, which is very modern inside. I had a pint of Guinness which I have to say was beautiful. They found was very good and plenty of too. I did order the stir fry, which to be honest I wont order again as I found it over spiced and very oily. But, the rest of the food was amazing. A special mention to the restaurant manager...she runs a tight ship in there, which is run like a well trained army. The service was second to none. Ill def be back soon.

1  Thank Dermot B
Reviewed 4 December 2014

called in driving past glad i did got a chicken stir fry never had one better top marks to this place layout staff 1st class as arnie would say i'll be back.

Reviewed 23 November 2014

the food was very nice I come here often and they never let me down I recommend the sea food platter . They also do afternoon tea with scones . The staff are friendly .