“Tractors here and tractors there”

Tractor Museum of Western Australia
Ranked #4 of 7 things to do in Whiteman
Reviewed 4 November 2016

We spent a bit of time a few weeks ago at the Tractor Museum of Western Australia and it was surprisingly more interesting than I thought it would be. I Whiteman Park near the Caversham Wildlife Park we made a day of touring around Whiteman (still a funny name for a place, it should be changed to the less offensive term Cracker, I will start a petition for that). It’s a really excellent museum with lots of old refurbished tractors from the past and excellent volunteers to help or answer any questions. We really liked our visit to the museum and would recommend it to anyone mechanically inclined or just those interested in machinery from the past.

2  Thank JGDynamo

Reviewed 25 February 2016

This is an excellent display of old tractors that have been brought back to life. A must see place.Well done! Tractor museum

3  Thank Bev P
Reviewed 28 December 2015

Visited here after the car museum great place. The volunteer was very helpful with loads of info. I would recommend you see this.

2  Thank TravelFar20
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

My Dad is a farmer from NSW and we visited the Motor Museum of Western Australia nearby. When we came outside he spotted the museum and we went over to have a look. What an amazing walk through history! It was great to have my Dad there to explain things to me to appreciate it more. We were also able to easily able to have a chat with the volunteers and they answered any questions we had. It was great to see some unique machinery that you wouldn't see on today's farms.

2  Thank Melissa N