“tractor museum”

Tractor Museum of Western Australia
Ranked #4 of 7 things to do in Whiteman
Reviewed 25 February 2016

This is an excellent display of old tractors that have been brought back to life. A must see place.Well done! Tractor museum

3  Thank Bev P

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Visited here after the car museum great place. The volunteer was very helpful with loads of info. I would recommend you see this.

2  Thank TravelFar20
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

My Dad is a farmer from NSW and we visited the Motor Museum of Western Australia nearby. When we came outside he spotted the museum and we went over to have a look. What an amazing walk through history! It was great to have my Dad there to explain things to me to appreciate it more. We were also able to easily able to have a chat with the volunteers and they answered any questions we had. It was great to see some unique machinery that you wouldn't see on today's farms.

2  Thank Melissa N
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I was not very impressed, but then what else can you expect when looking at tractors and basic machinery.

1  Thank speedydam