“Delicious traditional Thai”

Add it.
Thai Tucka
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Gordon
Reviewed 1 December 2017

The Pad Thai was delicious as was the veg panang curry. I would definitely return. The Money Bags were some of the best I have ever had.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

First time back in years. Excellent Thai food, extensive menu, staff wonderful even with a full house. We will be back, that's for sure.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Local, easy, value for money and the owner always does her best to make sure you enjoy your meal. Food allergies are catered for (boring but necessary for me). BYO.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Pleasant Thai food and good service at this relaxed restaurant. It cheap and tasty. Unhurried. BYO advised.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

As I work in customer service I always note when staff are happy and obviously this reflects on the way they treat customers. The manager, Moon, is often training new staff but despite some language difficulties they are always cheerful and helpful. The food is the best Thai I have had on the north shore with quality china and presentation. I would like a slightly more extensive dessert menu as the banana fritters are often not available as is the mango sticky rice, seasonality excepted. I highly suggest people in Gordon pass the cheap Gordon Thai and the overpriced Season Thai for this gem.