“You should not pass it by!”

Williamsford Pie Company
Reviewed 29 July 2019

This little bakery does top notch "stuff" and our choice was the coconut macaroons. Large, moist and absolutely delectable. We stopped with the macaroons, but the tarts, pies and cinnamon buns were so tempting. The best part is we were served with a smile and a very welcoming young lady!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Myrna S
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 4 July 2019 via mobile

Tasty place to stop for a quick bite or a delicious pastry. Stock up on desserts for home--their pies are outstanding. Some people think their prices are a little high, but I personally think they are fair given the labor and quality of their food. People get spoiled by fast food prices...but real bakers and cooks and small businesses deserve every penny.

So skip disgusting Timmies and get a coffee and a treat here when you are traveling up Highway 6.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank EYPCanada
Reviewed 3 May 2019

I always stop by the Williamsford Pie Company on my way home from business dealings in Owen Sound. Their pies and other baked treats are delicious and always freshly made.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank wigsy
Reviewed 24 April 2019 via mobile

So I usually pop in here to grab a pie on the way to Owen Sound. I find the pies usually tasty. (the crust tastes a little heavy on the shortening or whatever fat they use but other than that it's usually a good bet). This last trip... I stopped in on Easter and bought a cherry pie. As I've been eating it since... Today my slice had a cherry pit! I didn't notice until I almost broke my tooth!! It was very disappointing and now I'm a little afraid to eat the remaining slices.

(in the picture there are 2 pits... But really it's just 1 that I broke in half with my molars. Thank goodness it was the pit and not my teeth!)

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 11 February 2019

The pies are great, together with the other various specialties. The one I especially LOVE is a meat pie with sweet potato and crust on top. They freeze wonderfully and then pop in the microwave for a fast dinner.

Date of visit: December 2018