“What an amazing find!!”

Williamsford Pie Company
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We were cycling, and as we got back to our starting point in Williamsford after 60Km, we encountered this little bakery and cafe. We both opted for the raspberry buttermilk pie and were blown away by the taste, the crust and the quality. The young woman who served us was lovely and after a bit of negotiation also made me a Meyer lemon iced tea. If the piece of pie I had was not the best pie I have ever eaten it was so close that memory fails.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Mordechai K
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We have driven bye the shoppe several times on the to Owen Sound and today my husband finally stopped. Picked up the Buttermilk Lemon Pie...the filling could be lomonier..however very delicious. And now for the crust..I do not make pies..but my mom and husband do and their crusts are far superior. This crust is to thick for my liking. I will eat the pie again because I love pie.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank kerih42
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Cherry pie had virtually no cherries, all filling, lacked flavour and the crust left a chalky taste , the cheese croissants were excellent, the butter tarts good but a bit on the rich side. Also on the pricy side. Dont know if I'd stop in again

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped to get a coffee and ended up buying pies.
Wow good choice. Apple crumble chicken pot pie and coconut cream pie mmm yummy

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank thomashI4507GR
Reviewed 15 March 2018

A delightful lunch stop in an old bakery which oozes charm. Very good coffee and pastries. Enjoyed the excellent sausage roll. Took home a tourtiere. Sheppard's Pie and Lasagna also available. Friendly service. Definitely will return.

Date of visit: March 2018