Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Incredible Experience Caving!

Caving with Free Spirit Tours exceeded expectations! Tim, our guide, was super knowledgeable of the... read more

Reviewed 1 February 2020
Karlene7
Highly recommend!! Snowshoeing and cidery tour!!

With a group of 13 women on a bachelorette weekend, I wasn’t sure how things would go. To my... read more

Reviewed 19 January 2020
Emlie-Wlsh

All reviews lots of fun caving tour paddle diving guide van beginners snowshoe pace weekend activity
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2018

I have tried these great guys for the last 10 years or so.... Great guys.... Even super great slow river for beginners.... Quiet wooded area .... Nothing can go wrong....

Hidden outdoor activity if you are visiting to Blue mountain area

- Just drive to their location at Heathcote,

- Select your equipment and duration and paper work

- They will drive up and drop at location

- Take your time and pace through the down river

- Exit at your pick up point

Just simple great fun for whole family and friends

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We wanted to treat our son to a special day for his 40th birthday. He loves canoeing having taken an outdoor experience course in High School and having tripped in Algonquin and Temagami in Ontario. At my age, I can handle the hard paddles anymore so we booked an afternoon 2 hour paddle with Free Spirit Tours. They took care of everything. We were ourfitted with paddles and PDFs fitted to our size and transported to a drop off point on the river. They unloaded the canoes etc. and we set off. What a wonderful experience. There is no fast water. Lots of wildlife and beautiful scenery. I have been here before and never disappointed.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Peaceful and relaxing 1, 2 or 5 hour paddle along the Beaver River. All of the team members at this location that I have dealt with have been great. Very friendly, customer service oriented and organized. You can tell that everyone that works here has a passion for the outdoors. I usually paddle the 2 hour amd find it a great way to unwind and relax. You can see some wildlife along the route if you are a quiet paddler such as Egrets, Blue Heron, Kingfisher, Cormorant, Mink, Beavers, Muskrats...if you are someone that likes to get out a few times in a season you should consider a season pass. Great value!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

An awesome caving experience. Our guide Travis was absolutely fantastic; he was easy going, funny, extremely patient, and evidently very skilled and capable, saving us more than once. It was quite a challenging and surprising adventure from drinking refreshingly cold water from a spring, a very hot hike into ice cold caves (with actual ice inside!), tight and narrow maneuvers into slippery darkness, to a great view at the look out point. Some areas were quite daunting but Travis encouraged us while patiently and safely guiding us, always with lots of positivity, fun and laughter.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018

The tour guide Linda Case and driver Ray were awesome! Had an enjoyable trip! Having been to both Laughlin and Havasau my main reason for booking this excursion was to see the fireworks. I was very disappointed that we saw very little of the fireworks do mainly to the old fuddy duddy seniors complaining of being cold and tired! I realize that this was a 55 an older trip which I am 65 but really we were leaving the rodeo grounds just as the sky was lighting up 8pm which was way too early to end the night! Next year we will drive ourselves and spend our $700 a little differently! We did meet several nice couples and overall the trip was fun! But maybe free spirit should warn people they must be able to navigate on there own and having fun is the goal here!

Date of experience: February 2018
freespirittours, Owner at Free Spirit Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi there! I think you have us confused with another tour company......we do tours in the Southern Georgian Bay - Collingwood & Wasaga Beach area. Sounds like an interesting tour though that you did.