“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2019

First visit with friends...very interesting building, used to be the old post office/general store. Very welcoming, lovely ambience...informative staff..who also own it...amazing food. I had the lamb...it melted..yum.
Desserts wonderful...quite large so maybe a sharing opportunity...we did..good decision.
They have a good choice of beers...my friends said they great.
Lovely evening..definitely would recommend...

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (102)

Reviewed 6 October 2019

A very pleasant surprise a nice home converted into a lovely restaurant staff was very friendly and we were greeted by James who we had not seen in years and he remembered us. Three of us had the special strip loin it was cooked perfectly for each of us, I would highly recommend but you do need reservations and it is cash only

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank kimicoemmerson
Reviewed 30 August 2019

On my birthday a special dinner of local trout and hand made gnocci. Delicious combination of fresh vegetables and herbs all locally sourced. Attentive service. Unusual and eclectic decor made it a wonderful place for dinner but need reservations for a weekend night.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 19 August 2019 via mobile

For the last 5 years that I have volunteered at the summerfolk festival, I have indulged in the "Indian taco/meat"..for at least one of the weekend meals. Absolutely love it, always delicious..I will one day make it to Eugenia to your restaurant..

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 30 July 2019

In all likely hood first you will need to know where Eugenia is, then make the drive...it's worth it...If you like great food and scrumptious tastes then this trek will be a treat! Chef James and his Team will leave you thinking about how soon you can come back. Make a reservation, we were there on a Thursday...fit right in at the bar and then got a table...it's clearly a cool local hang out with an incredible staff....you won't be disappointed, instead you will likely have brisket or duck or fresh trout or lamb or or or! don't say I didn't tell ya!

Date of visit: July 2019