Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$66
View deal
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews beefeater next door chatsworth house peak district meal deal derbyshire dales haddon hall short break stayed for nights all you can eat cooked breakfast comfortable bed main road could not fault evening meal little gem night's sleep night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Great place for our emergency visit to family. They have worked hard to make it feel clean and Covid-safe. Unfortunate that there was nowhere to eat on this occasion (I've stayed here before and the breakfast is fabulous) but this was due to Covid restrictions & no fault of the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 April 2021

The road was collapsed to hotel and they made me drive 1 hour and didn't cancel my room.
The reservation desk has no idea about the roads and hang up the phone on my face.
The room was cold and took long time to get hot.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

As others have observed, this is a more characterful and diminutive Premier Inn than most.
The staff cannot be faulted for the warmth of their welcome and Covid safety precautions seemed more than adequate.
I had hoped to get a room with a view away from the road - and I was fortunate to do so as I looked out to sheep grazing on rolling fields. Though this might be considered a bonus, I would have been less happy with my stay had I been allocated a room elsewhere in the hotel.
The room was clean, sufficiently spacious and comfortable. I had no problems getting to sleep on the bed. As other have commented, the TV is small with poor sound.
The bathroom was fine, though showing one or two signs of minor wear and tear.
The bathroom sink drained slowly; I was informed by a member of staff that this is a issue with the entire hotel, not just my room. For this reason, I guess, the shower head seemed to be a water-saving, aerating type which resulted in less water force and a noisier shower; but not too much so.
There was no shaving power socket, so I'm glad that I took my adaptor plug for my electric toothbrush.
Overall I was very content with my experience at this Premier Inn though, as I suggested, the view from my room played a big part in that.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

What a pleasure to stay here...the cleanliness and Covid-19 safety features were excellent...staff were super friendly and efficient...best breakfast I've had in ages, freshly cooked and perfect...the view from our room was over the countryside and was beautiful.
I have stayed in many Premier Inns over the past 15 years or so, and as always, wherever you go, the staff are pleasant and welcoming to a same sex couple as they are to everyone...the staff are all ambassadors for Premier Inn and Chesterfield West was just excellent...positive staff, great cleanliness, friendly welcome, value for money, great breakfast and dinner and splendid views...well done Premier Inn, well done the staff team

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank claire k
Reviewed 10 October 2020

We had a fantastic 4 night stay here. Clean and spacious room, the shower was great and powerful, bed was comfy (i did request for a extra pillow and this was no problem resolved straight away). We were lucky to get the a room with a great view of the fields. Very friendly staff. Nice and fairly central to places. Beefeater next door was good also, staff were friendly and food was better than what we was expecting. For a budget price, this hotel is perfect! We will be back to stay again in the future :)

Date of stay: October 2020