Open today: 08:00 - 17:00

from US$68.00
from US$195.00
from US$138.47
More Info
All reviews punta cana amazing views definitely worth the trip photo opportunities road ride car min viewpoint sea
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2019 via mobile

This is an excellent location to spend an afternoon enjoying the beauty of the nature.

Everyone will enjoy the place and will remember that experience . I can never get enough of that place.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 14 January 2019

I was here two times before and I liked it. Last time 2018 in June. Now the third time with my parents in the 80th, two kids where one is a baby in a car seat.

We where denied using our own 4*4 which we have used before but instead have to be load up on a truck, for an additional cost of course. Reason for this was said to be it has been decided by ministerio tourismo, this will be investigated if true otherwise I will see it as fraud. Be aware, this truck arrangemnt is not do-able for elderly and not suitable for a child in car seat. So we just had to go back home.

All in all we spent 5 hours in the car, a complete sunday family activity and a shitload of gasoline, just to go back again being denied to go up in our proper 4*4 as earlier.

Not happy with this and it smells greedy dominicans as soon as the see a gringo, we will not go back again, neither will I reccomend it to anyone. Rather reccomend to do something else.

Added a photo from y last visit driving up the now classified no-go road.

Date of experience: January 2019
2  Thank Rikk V
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

Wonderfull place for relax and adventures. If You see this pic, write me... I dont know where du You live but I need see You again...

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank MMGUK2007
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

The view from the top was stunning. It is a very bumpy ride to the top but it is worth it. The cost to go was reasonable as well. 100pesos per person and 1000pesos for the ride to the top

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 3 November 2018

We drove here from Secrets Cap Cana it took us about an hour and a half; but it was a straight drive there very easy.
Once there we paid $5 each to get in and $10 each ($20) for the transportation to the mountain.
It is a rocky ride up but when you arrive it is worth it! There is a small restaurant on top and they have typical dominican dishes; we ordered 2 fried fish with platains and 2 sodas and it was $16 total.
Because it was only the two of us it was easier to hire their photography and be able to get pictures of both of us on the swings. Their photographer was absolutely great! He took his time with us; and gave us ideas of photos to take and took the shots at the perfect time. The more you buy the lower the price in photos we ended up with about 15 of them and it was worth it.
I highly recommend this trip; for adults and maybe teens; it is a high dangerous space so if with little ones you'd have to be very careful.

Date of experience: October 2018