Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Stayed overnight last Wednesday, fabulous location and beach, but the little huts despite the beautiful tiling really need some hard work! No hot water, the heating system had been cut off leaving bare electrical wire, very little pressure came from the tap and like other guests have mentioned the insect bites were horrendous, my husband and I are still itching like mad. The sanitary facilitites near the restaurant kitchen were very badly kept, not to mention the ones located ground level near the stairs to the restaurant which were filthy. IN my opinion far too basic for International travellers - such a shame.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank berne_eclou
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Lovely little restaurant on Playa Arriba. You have to drive on the beach to get there. Food was very good. Kitchen and bathrooms were very clean. I highly recommend the Coloro (red snapper I think). Service was good and the waitress was very pleasant, though she didn't speak English. Four people for lunch, including 2 giant bottles of beer and a glass if wine came to about $50US

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed one night in a business trip , rooms are very basic , but it doesn't matter the real problem was too many insects in the room , the smell of dust and musty odors . The restaurant has a very slow service. The attitude of people at the hotel including its owner, leaves much to say. It's too expensive for the service the offer. It doesn't worth it. I would never go back to this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Claudia D
Reviewed 1 September 2015

We visited this hotel because we needed a place to stay for the night, We arrived early and realized we had the beach for ourselves, this place has good local food, fried fish, sea food, the cook climbed the coconut trees and got coconuts for us, and the best was that we spent almost no money since this is not a tourist attraction, the bungalows were clean and simple, If you are looking for a place to rest and chill, stay all day long at the beach and eat at a simple and beautiful restaurant located in a 2nd floor with great ocean view then this is your spot.

Room tip: choose a room with air conditioner
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

First of all the beach is gorgeous, no words to describe it, you go miles and miles of beach just for you.
This hotel has a small restaurant is good and has very good prices, the fried fish is the best in my opinion.
Just cash no credit card accept.

Date of stay: May 2015