Ways to Experience Playa Esmeralda
from US$175.00
More Info
from US$165.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2019

the excellent beach, still is not prepare to receive a huge amout of tourist. Still is a seclude place, the is not ready to explode, but pretty soon, the place is goint to become in one of the most hot spot in the Miches Area. So, like the beach have not been intervine for the man, is an natural conditions, so is not so clean like must be. For or five new project in an move, to open in the area. Is will be the explotion of the new gem.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank berroacda
Reviewed 2 December 2018

This is the most beautiful beach I have seen and unfortunately Club Med already is taking reservations for 2019 for the resort they are building. The drive off the main road is 7 km and I would never take a car. If it rains you will never get out back to the main road the dirt road is in terrible shape. If you have a SUV fill up your gas tank (no gas stations past Bavaro) pack up a picnic and enjoy the day there is nothing but beautiful sand here! I highly recommend going the drive is 1 hour from Punta Cana and Route 3 is a beautiful drive! I only gave a 4 because the dirt road is horrible. There is a very good Dominican restaurant a few miles before the turn.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We drove out here ourselves. It is a 5km drive from the main road. The road is very rough but the locals said the government is planning to repair it. The beach was empty when we were there. Water and beach very clean

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I’m from Florida. We know beaches. Trust me, Playa Costa Esmeralda is on of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. We were only one of three or four groups there on a Sunday. No seaweed, no crowds, crystal clear water, heaven-on-earth.

Date of experience: September 2018
3  Thank Curious330597
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful beach! Went during the week and we were the only group there. We even saw horses on the side of the beach. And the best part, we got to park on the sand. It was amazing. Would recommend to anyone!

Date of experience: August 2018