See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2010

We stayed here in order to be able to go to Carnival and were delighted with this accomodation. The atmosphere is more of a private house with home cooked food, snacks and juice and relaxed hospitality. Very helpful owner and staff.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank freddiechops
Reviewed 4 October 2007

I have had the pleasure of visiting the Mikonos-Perissa Villas a couple of times, and I have enjoyed my visits there so much that I planning on returning whenever I can. The service is friendly and relaxed, the owner of the property (Marina) is a lovely and fun hostess, who takes a true interest in each of her guests. The villas are beautiful and give me the impression of both elegance and the beach. It is very easy to pass the days there, getting massages and eating the delicious local cuisine - particularly the fruit! The guests are social with each other (it seems to happen very naturally in that setting!) and at the end of a few days there I feel like I am a member of a wonderful spa-beach club. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jperce