I have stayed here on several occassions and always enjoyed my stay. The rooms are decorated to a reasonably good standard and always clean.
I ate in the bar and the restaurant and also ordered room service. Starting with Room Service, dont bother with the menu in your room you'll find most of items on the menu are not available.
Eating in the "restaurant" was comical, overheard a waitress asking "what does Soup De Jour" means to be told by the manager "I don't know".
The only reason I went to the "restaurant" was because the service in the Bar was so slow. This hotel has the making of providing a good service but lacks direction.
The staff are friendly and are helpful as they can be but you feel that all staff including managment could do with some training in how to operate more effectively.
An example is that in the busy bar there is one person serving drinks and taking food orders from behind the bar and having to carry out all usaul bar duies, clearing tables etc and then having to leave the bar go downstairs to pick up food orders, leaving the busy bar often unattended.
At the same time you also have a barely empty restaurant with three waitresses standing around talking doing very little. It doesnt take a brain surgoen to figure out the solution to this hotels problems so why can't they ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 135 bedroomed hotel is situated in the city centre within walking distance to theatres, shops, casino, restaurants & bars. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, tea & coffee making facilities, direct dial telephones & hairdryers as well as complimentary WIFI access. We boast a superb restaurant, 7 meeting / conference rooms, including two large function rooms which are ideal for hosting parties & wedding receptions. Free wifi access throughout the hotel, guests can also enjoy complimentary use of the hotels leisure facilities which include Heated Indoor pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi & fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke on Trent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Stoke On Trent
- Quality Inn Stoke On Trent
- Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke On Trent Stoke-On-Trent/Hanley