Kasztelan Hotel(Dobczyce)
Kociolek(Dobczyce)
Hotel Dobczyce(Dobczyce)
Nowa Gaweda(Dobczyce)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Wonderful experience. Food was great, staff was wonderful and everything was fine. I will be staying at this hotel again. Location was perfect and easily accessible. It is right in town of Dobczyce. I am waiting only for their return call to confirm my visit there next month. Nelson (Nick) Hersh

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel have a very friendly staff and fine restaurant.
The rooms are big and clean.
I am visiting this hotel for the 6th time and always get wonderful hospitality.
Once I arrived after 21:00 and wanted to eat. The resturant was already closed so I asked the reception for another place to eat. After one second, they decided to opened the restaurant specially for me.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Unusual for the region this place has nice and modern rooms and furniture. However as rooms are under the roof the place must be warm in summer. Some lamps and electrical socket were out of function. As the place hostes private functions may be noisy. Nice restaurant.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2014

A large group of stayed here for a family wedding and they coped very well. Modern rooms, clean, everything works with fast wifi. Food very good - better than many other meals we had in Poland. Worth using this place in a small town.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank johnsuggestions
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I have stayed twice in this hotel and every time had great experience. The staff is very friendly and professional. They are incredibly helpful accommodating all kinds of requests - I traveled with my little daughter and they even gave me a high chair for the room!
The rooms are huge, well equipped and very tidy. We had a great stay.
This hotel was a huge surprise to us, as we travel a lot for business in America and Europe, and we haven's expected this great hotel in a little town.
There is only one thing to consider: it is a popular location for wedding parties, so if you mind noise and plan to stay there over a weekend, make sure there is no party!

Room Tip: all rooms are very spacious and of a similar standard.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family