“Awesome visit to Cape Town”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Brendan B...
“Awesome visit to Cape Town”
Reviewed 17 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I Love Cape Town and The Nest Guest House is the best place that I've stayed in all the time I've stayed in Cape Town. It feels like home. Friendly, accommodating, easy going and just everything that you need and hope for in a home away from home. I would definitely stay at The Nest every time I come to Cape Town.

Management Response
18 Dec 2017
Thank you for your fantastic review! It was a pleasure hosting you and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Cape Town.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing