“Lunch ride with the guys”

Almost There Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 15 September 2017

A few of my buddies and I took motorcycle ride on a Sunday .We stopped at the Almost There Bar and Grill. I assume the "almost there" is implying the Kangamangus highway or at least the east end. The restaurant was not to busy so no problem to find a table for 6 guys. The staff were friendly and attentive and the food was good .Service was quick and efficient .The menu was fairly diverse for a pub style place ,burgers and sandwich's .They also had salads to steaks and just about most things you would expect. Every body agreed the food was pretty good no complaints from a bunch of big eaters .I had eaten here before and had the same results as well ,which is what brings us back.

1  Thank jeffrey l

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to listen to the band Friday afternoon and decided to get dinner. I had a hamburger and home made onion rings that were amazing!

1  Thank looselug
Reviewed 23 August 2017

This is a "locals bar" where EVERYONE is treated like a "local". Child friendly, daily specials, and on Friday nights, from 4:00 to 7:00 the place turns into a musical gem. The Simon Crawford Band is the primary, but every week there are "sit ins" encouraged. Warm summer days, the band is outside in the "play-pen" cooler or unstable weather moves them inside. Two of the "sit-ins" were just accepted at Berklee College, which is an indicator of excellent musical skills. The motorcycles often seen outside are enthusiasts who enjoy a good time, NOT indicative of a "biker bar". Great, fun, inexpensive stop. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I came here during my summer vacation with nine people, three adults and six children. The place is right off Hwy 16 in the white mountains. Has inside and outside seating. The only thing I did not like at this place was my waitress, she was old and mean! Right after seating us, she just came off as an A------. She took our drink orders, then our meal orders, talked to us in nasty tones. My party and I made remarks quietly about how mean and rude she was and that we should get a new waitress. Well a few minutes later we ended up getting a new waitress by chance and the new waitress served us our drinks and meals for the remaining time we were there. The food was amazing, we weren't expecting that after the rough start with the first waitress but I can't complain the food was really good! I would definitely recommend giving this place a try. My family and I will be back when in the area again.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I have seen many people in there at times, but once i was in there it just seemed dirty.
the food was frozen, it was like a place where no one cared.