“Yummy & filling”

Almost There Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

My family stopped here after a long day of hiking & exploring along the Kancamagus highway. I looked on TripAdvisor for recommendations nearby & we chose Almost There. So glad we did! It's small and 1/2 of the room is a bar, but it didn't feel like a bar or like our family with 3 young kids were out of place. All of the staff were friendly. I had a cheeseburger with bacon & blue cheese crumbles. It was delicious! It was a "real" patty, not preformed & frozen. The burger was juicy. My husband had a chili dog which was huge. The kids had chicken fingers & a cheeseburger. The chicken fingers were real white meat chicken & the cheeseburger was a smaller version of mine. Every thing was delicious & filling. Atmosphere & staff were friendly & laid back.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Always delicious, always fresh and always great service . I got the Cajun fish wrap and French fries for 8.99.. so also a great price... If in the area it a quaint laid back must try.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We had burgers and beer. Both were very good. Local beer was Tuckermans Pale Ale. Typical pub menu, good service.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Welcome to a down home locals restaurant and bar with live music on the patio.

The drinks are cold, the food is first class!

Be sure to try the onion rings, they are to die for.

For a wonderful meal at a reasonable price head on over.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Wow! What a gem! I never would have thought that this roadside restaurant that seems far from everything would be so wonderful. My husband has one of the best burgers of his life. The onion rings are incredible. I highly recommend this great restaurant. Wonderful food!