8,997 results
All reviews bluewater grill the blue water grill market cafe preferred club preferred pool lemongrass restaurant entertainment team main pool lobby bar tropical view french restaurant bali beds preferred status preferred guest ocean front juan carlos other resorts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have to say I've never received such wonderful service anywhere else. I will definitely have to go back again. I wish I could name all the people that we're so kind. From the front desk to the service at the restaurant, the people taking care of our room, the people at the bar people always making the food and all the class that we took. They were all wonderful. I highly recommend this place. We had an absolutely wonderful time!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NowSapphireRC, Socia Media Coordinator at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

On behalf of Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, we wish to express our deep gratitude to you for making an exception and for taking the time to share your experience with others.

We are very conscious that we have created a great atmosphere and it could not be perfect without the professional team who is totally committed to delivering the finest service and most genuine care to our guest. We will share your feedback with the Operations Committee.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warmest Regards,

Socia Media Coordinator

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property and staff were excellent in every which way possible. Not a dull moment and the service was amazing. It’s so refreshing to be greeted with a friendly smile and attitude every day. I would recommend this all inclusive to anyone that wants to get away and relax and have some fun.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your visit and comments on Tripadvisor about your stay at the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun.

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and the friendly staff. We will share your feedback with the Operations Committee.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Greetings from sunny Cancun!

Socia Media Coordinator

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This review is long overdue (visited Sept. 2017) but I feel like I would be doing an injustice by not sharing. Upon arriving around 12 noon, we were immediately checked in and given our room keys, which was very relieving.

Staff- The staff was wonderful and so polite. We did get approached by time share reps but by the second time declining, they no longer bothered us. Also, whenever we needed a ride to or from our room, someone always arrived with a golf cart to pick us up, which was a plus.

Food- The food was pretty good to me. I will say that I'm not a hard person to please when it comes to food and I'm also not looking for top notch gourmet at an all inclusive.

Room- We had a first level, jungle view. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable. Only problem was the mosquitos but thats to be expected in Mexico right?

Pool- The pool was amazing. It was always clean, there were always servers to bring drinks and I loved the hot tub in the middle. It was a nice little secluded area that my partner and I really enjoyed.

Beach- The beach was also amazing. The catamaran ride was truly one that I will never forget.

We were a group of 8 and all of us throughly enjoyed ourselves and as an added bonus I will let you guys know that earlier this year, around May 2018, my partner and I decided to go to Secrets Maroma and were really let down, we really wished we'd just went back to Now Sapphire.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire staff of Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun and myself, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our resort, among all others within this destination, to enjoy your recent holidays in Cancun.

The resort’s team wants to thank you for allowing us to be part of your holiday vacation. We are truly grateful for your wonderful review and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the food, pool, beach and the staff service. We will share your comments with the Operations Committee.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Greetings from sunny Cancun!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I arrived on October 11. On our first night, we had an unenjoyable dinner. Since this is our third visit, we were very surprised. The management found out about our poor meal and spent the rest of our visit dazzling us - wonderful meals, attentive service. I cannot say enough. The workers are some of the nicest most genuine people ever - they really enjoy serving you. They make a point of learning your name. My husband and I make it a point to tip the workers, they really deserve it. Had a truly memorable meal at the French restaurant, Paramour. We have visited dozens of resorts over the years and feel that lunch at the Barefoot Grille is the best we've had. The pool is beautiful - shout out to the pool concierge Martin. The entertainment team are excellent. especially by the pool. A warm thank you to Arturo the Food and Beverage Manager and the Chef d'Cuisine at Paramour who designed beautiful desserts especially for us. Our room was always clean and comfortable. A special thank you to the head concierge. Sorry that I do not remember everyone's name. Do not hesitate booking your trip. We plan on making it our yearly destination. Mary and Jeff W.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _swadleigh2

Dear Guest,

On behalf of Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, we wish to express our deep gratitude to you for making an exception and for taking the time to share your experience and beautiful pictures with others on Tripadvisor.

We are so happy to read how much you enjoyed the Paramour, Barefoot Grill restaurants and the service provided by the staff. Arturo, Martin, Chef d'Cuisine and the rest of the team will be so happy to read your wonderful comments about their work. Thank you on behalf of them.

We hope to welcome you back for your fourth visit.!

Cordially yours,

Info.nosrc@nowresorts.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel, lovely staff. The seaweed was present on the beach but it didn’t spoil any part of it! Ate in every restaurant except the Mexican and all were amazing! The nightclub and all the bars were used often and were very good! Jose in the coffee shop was very helpful for our late night snacks! Thought the Spa was over priced $200 for a massage, got the same down the beach for $50! Would definitely return!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank aspinalls411

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun for your recent stay at the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. Thank you for sharing your review and beautiful pictures on Tripadvisor.

We are happy to read our staff was very helpful; we will share your feedback with the entire staff, especially with José.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,