10,441 results
All reviews cin cin mix bar carnival buffet preferred club entertainment team adult pool french restaurant ocean view preferred area preferred pool lobby bar spice restaurant pool concierge other resorts great resort coffee shop coco cafe
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This resort is beautiful, food so far has all been great, people are friendly, but they need to do something about the chair situation at the pool. It’s currently 8 am and every chair is covered with a beach towel but there is only maybe 4 people actually here at the pool. Why is it ok for people to come down at dawn and claim chairs that they may or may not even return to? Every single chair is covered right now with a towel and no one to sit in them yet? Yesterday a woman next to us had ten chairs saved in the Am and never returned to the pool all day long. This alone is enough for me to not come back here with my family. The resort should do something about this and they just ignore it. It really makes the pool unusable for those of us with families.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
10  Thank ginabass
NowJadeRC, Social Media at Now Jade Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for pointing out areas where improvement can be found.

We aim to provide guests with the most comfortable and relaxing of experiences so please accept our apologies if you feel you were treated ungraciously whilst you were with us as this is never our intention.

Please feel confident that we will take the proper measures to prevent recurrences like this in the future.

We do however hope that, as we continue to work towards enhancing our product, you may decide to give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The place was amazing and the staff amara and Leo was great!!! Food was great and room service too! night life was entertaining! alcohol service was fast! this resort was one of the best!!! the resort people was fun too!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Miigaa K

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review of Now Jade Riviera Cancún, we are so glad you had such a positive experience with us.

It is wonderful to hear that staying at the Now Jade was your best choice in México.

We thank you for choosing Now Jade Riviera Cancún as your preferred place of stay in México and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

My 21st time in Cancun, first at Now Jade. Did stay at the sister resort Now Sapphire few yrs. ago. Our first person we met was a VIP Service Woman, Maricarmen. We saw her the whole week we were there. Sweet lady.We really enjoyed going to the buffet and seeing Lourdes, the waitress, with a smiling face, very hard worker. There is also Carlos and Tomas at the preferred section. Our rooms were very nice The restaurants were good. Our favorite was Italian. The ocean was unfortunately terrible. I was sad there wasn't a spot to snorkel. The theatre was very roomy. Listened to a fantastic band. All in all, it was a very nice week. Everyone from the gift shop to the spa were so very helpful and happy people. I would definitely go back if the water and beach was better. Thank you Now Jade

Room Tip: Actually I had a regular room, my daughter had the preferred section {she paid more} but both were nice.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank qnsusie1

Dear guest

Thank you so much for recognizing our staff and thank you for your loyalty to the resort as well.

We love what we do every day to keep our hospitality promise.

See you next year!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2018

This place is for families and should be treated as so because there are young children in the pool making loud noise. The only pool that is quiet is the preferred club,which is nice. The restaurants really don't have a dress code and the food follows as well.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

I am thrilled you had such a lovely stay with us and would like to thank you most sincerely for your kind words and for taking the time to review Now Jade Riviera Cancún.

I very much hope to welcome you back to your new México home away from home and I thank you for choosing to stay with us; it was as much a pleasure for us as it was for you.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

I'm a full-time caregiver and was in desperate need of time away. My youngest Brother was kind enough to bring me to this wonderful resort for relaxation and of course a bit of site-seeing as well.

The Wow Factor is you didn't have to wear a wristband at this hotel and you didn't have to present a card to get a pool towel. If you've ever been to most All-Inclusives, you understand what I mean!

Our rooms were located in Building 3 which is central to just about everything. We did not have any kind of view but that was not a problem as we spent little time there. However, our rooms were spacious, nicely decorated and I loved the large bathroom with the jetted tub. We did not pay for any upgrades.

The location while closer to Cancun airport is aways from the main highway on a narrow road. Just be aware in case you rent a car that the town of Puerto Morelos is probably 1-2 miles away. My Brother and I went on a bike tour. We were riding into a strong headwind and the group was traveling at a good pace. Luckily returning to our resort was a breeze.

As other travelers have said, staff and accommodations are great. The grounds are nicely groomed but be aware that insects come out into the main area in the evenings where the vendors show their goods for sale. If you don't use repellent, you are going to get bitten. Thank goodness I waited until the end of the trip because I was eaten up.

The beach is okay but feels like cement under the sand. At the beach shack, you can take a paddle boat tour such as it is. There is a hobie cat but unless you are knowledgeable in its use, they didn't seem too willing to take you out. Perhaps it was just the time of day we asked. We only went down to the beach area twice. We were going to parasail one day but it was too windy.

Remember also, if you aren't into Vacation Ownership Sales talks, let them know right away. They have ONE DAY to bother you and can't disturb you the rest of your trip if you aren't interested. However, this resort is part of Unlimited Vacations which includes many wonderful resorts and is owned by Apple Vacations.

Restaurants: we tried all but the Mediterranean and were impressed with them all. Our favorite though was the French restaurant. The rack of lamb was excellent. I was impressed also with the buffet, not only for breakfast but also for dinner. Normally, we would have gone to one of the theme restaurants for dinner but had returned from a long day scuba diving in Cozumel. We were ready to have a quick dinner and head to the bar and chill.

We really enjoyed the bar outside the lobby area. There was a very large screen TV generally showing sports shows. Otherwise, there was some pretty decent musicians and singers nightly. It was nice area to meet people and just relax before bed.

This was one of the nicer All-Inclusives I've stayed at. While I have enjoyed them all for various reasons, the over all atmosphere here was pleasant. Usually I remember a few names of people to Thank for their service but we received great service from so many people that I would have too many to list. Just know they all work hard so tip well.

Don't forget to partake in the Tequila tasting event while there. You learn about tequila as well as getting to taste a variety of them. I was amazed at how different each tasted and some of the more expensive ones isn't always the best tasting.

We only saw one evening performance while here. It was a magic show and actually entertaining. I'm sorry I was just too tired in the evenings to see other shows.

I look forward to visiting here again sometime. It was an awesome trip with my Brother and I can't thank him enough for thinking of me.

Room Tip: Higher level floors have better views and you don't get the noise from people above you.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank great2bretired

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review Now Jade Riviera Cancún.

I am so delighted that your stay was made special and that you hope to return on your future visits to México. Now Jade is a rather special place; made so by the team but also the adorable guests, like yourselves, who we have the pleasure of welcoming here each day.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to your new México home.