10,330 results
All reviewscin cinmix barcarnival buffetpreferred clubentertainment teamadult poolfrench restaurantocean viewpreferred areapreferred poollobby barspice restaurantpool conciergeother resortsgreat resortcoffee shopcoco cafe
Reviewed 13 October 2016

My boyfriend and I went to this all inclusive resort late August, early September. We absolutely loved it! From the moment we got off the plane, the shuttle service to our entrance to the hotel and the entire stay was filled with excellent customer service. The staff could not have been more accommodating. The rooms were great, room service was great! Our view was fantastic! The poolside/beachside service was over the top! We felt spoiled the entire time. We took 2 excursions and enjoyed both of them.
I would advise NOT to fall prey to the Membership sales pitch. We wished we were laying on the beach instead. (Although they did give us $200.00 to use toward our one excursion).
The restaurants were great!! Outside drinks slightly watered down I think. If you want a good stiff drink, get it while you are inside the restaurant.
When we checked out, I left my tablet in my room somehow. I realized this on the plane ride home. Called immediately and I had the tablet returned to me within days.
These folks surely know what professionalism is.
WILL ABSOLUTELY RETURN!!!

Room Tip: We chose a full beach view, but loved the pool, partial beach view much better.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ready2ridenow
NowJadeRC, Social Media at Now Jade Riviera Cancun, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Dear ready2ridenow

Thank you very much for your kind words! We really appreciate your review.

Such fantastic feedback certainly makes our efforts that much more worthwhile and your kind words are an inspiration to our team. A returning guest is one of the highest compliments we can hope for, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Great hotel, great service, exquisite food and great people, Saludos to Francisco the bartender at the lobby bar!!!!!!! Very nice rooms and beauty beach with some sofisticate drinks and Corona beer, the weather was perfect with some clouds and sun; little bit of rain but nothing serious

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Joel J

Dear Joel J

Thank you for your lovely review of Now Jade Riviera Cancún.

I am very pleased to see your kind words about the food, our rooms and the level of service that you received from my team.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay at Now Jade.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Amazing holiday made better by Beautiful Hotel & Fabulous Staff that made our Holiday special. Fabulous food in all restauraunts. Preferred pool was amazing & we were looked after all day by Martin, Carlos & Mary. Preferred Lounge so relaxing, pre drinks before dinner & Arecefis is amazing there

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear lindyt66

Thank you for taking the time to share your memories of Now Jade Riviera Cancún with the community.

I am so delighted that your stay was made special. Now Jade is a rather special place; made so by the team but also the adorable guests, like yourselves, who we have the pleasure of welcoming here each day.

It is really nice to also see all the positive factors during your stay with us and many thanks for your kind words of our team, some of whom you have personally acknowledged.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to your new México home.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My wife and I did our honeymoon at the Now Jade Riviera Cancun and had a wonderful time. This was our first trip to Mexico and our first time at an all inclusive resort. We stayed on the preferred side of the resort and had a room that was on the beach (20 feet to the water) and we could hear the waves all the time. The service was just terrific!!!! The resort property is beautiful and very clean. The beach was nice and the water was beautiful. There is not a lot of beach that is easily swimable in the water as there are rocks and grass, but there were a few areas near the marina that is adjacent to the resort that you could swim in the open. The food was good, but not great with each of the themed restaurants having food that tasted pretty similar to each other. Again, I cannot stress enough how amazing all of the staff, servers, and bartenders were. We had a blast!

Room Tip: Waterfront rooms were about 15% more expensive, but well worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PutDogg

Dear PutDogg

Thank you for choosing Now Jade Riviera Cancún as the place to celebrate this momentous event, your Honeymoon!We are very happy to read your comments and it is a compliment for us to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We certainly hope that you keep us in mind when planning one of your anniversary trips - we look forward to serving you again.

Thanks and Congratulations !

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Stayed at Now Jade with two other families, and we all enjoyed our stay here!. There is lots to do - many of activities offered throughout the day, free kayaks/stand up paddle boards, movies and shows at night. Overall property is nice and public spaces are welcoming. Loved the lobby and the lobby bar - huge big screen tv which was the ideal place to gather and watch football/baseball games. I liked all of the outdoor spaces here.

The family suites are a great option - it's nice to have 2 full bathrooms and separate space for the kids. The bathrooms are great - dual sinks, walk in showers, jacuzzi tubs.

The staff provide excellent service and really care about their jobs and their guests - we were impressed with just about every staff member. Pool servers were fantastic, very attentive. Antonio at the front door was so helpful with our questions and proactively assisted us.

The restaurants were good, not top of the line/gourmet, but it was better than I was expecting. We tried Spice Capers, Tamarindo, and Castaways. We liked the Italian one best (Capers).

The spa is beautiful, don't miss the hydrotherapy that is offered with your service. We enjoyed the different pools, especially the cold plunge pool! My husband got the fish spa foot service - definitely unique and worth a try.

It was very crowded when we visited, and the pool was definitely a party scene with the entertainment team and wedding guests/large groups. We were able to avoid this by going to the other side of the pool away from the swim up bar. If a party scene isn't what you are looking for, I would recommend the preferred area, which I assume is quieter and more subdued.

The beach is nice, but there are lots of rocks (even large ones) when you get in the water. You have to swim out a bit to find a sandy spot to stand.

I didn't rate this hotel a 5 star for the following reasons:
1) While nice overall, the room was a bit tired in some areas - bathroom tiles were worn, deck chairs were in bad shape, glass door for toilet area was worn/looked dirty (although it wasn't).
2) Lots of mosquitoes at night, even in areas you wouldn't expect them
3) Pool was not cleaned every day and got progressively worse during our stay. Same hair clumps on the side of the pool for 2 days. Gross.

Despite these things, we enjoyed our stay, and I would recommend this hotel overall. It's a good option, a bit more geared towards adults but fine for families as well.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank KosmoK

Dear KosmoK

The team and myself would like to thank you for choosing Now Jade as your hotel of choice here in Riviera Cancún. We appreciate your time in reviewing your recent stay with us.

We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and you enjoyed our hosts friendly service and you recommend us overall.

Your feedback is very valuable for us. We always strive to provide the best of services and make sure guest leaves with their best memories, happy and satisfied from our resort.

We do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again.