All reviews covered parking event center close to downtown ohio state tub shower convenient location sink area beautiful hotel free wifi clean rooms would definitely stay here again recommend this hotel short north front desk staff campus columbus grandview
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Great Courtyard - convenient to campus, good location to Short North and downtown. While we didn’t use it, I believe there is a free shuttle. A little challenging to get to, but once you figure it out, super convenient parking. Very nice and helpful staff. We will be back!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a work meeting. The water in the sink smelled like sewer. It was a small odor, but I could smell it. There were 3 Long brown hairs as you walk into the shower.

Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The convention center is nice. Good location.

Room was nicely renovated. I’m just not sure how clean it was. It was fine, but I don’t think I’ll be back.

Date of stay: March 2018
CourtyardColumbusOSU, Operations Supervisor at Courtyard Columbus OSU, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Columbus OSU. With our Spirit to Serve we strive to meet or exceed every guest expectations and it seems we have fallen short of meeting your expectations. Please accept our sincere apology for falling short with your expectations.

We appreciate your honest feedback and we have addressed your issues with our housekeeping team so this will be an isolated case and to prevent this from occurring again in the future.

We hope the next time you are in the Columbus area you will return and give us another opportunity to be of service to you.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I stayed here for business for a few days during a large Columbus event. The prices were VERY reasonable, the facility was like brand new, extremely clean, and very request I asked for when I booked was waiting for me when I arrived. Very modern and roomy. A straight shot to downtown which is approximately 1 mile away. I definitely will chose it again next time I'm in Columbus

Date of stay: April 2017
CourtyardColumbusOSU, Operations Supervisor at Courtyard Columbus OSU, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Valued Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Columbus OSU. With our Spirit To Serve we are pleased to hear that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations and that you will return and allow us another opportunity to be of service to you.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Cordially,

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for meetings at OSU. The room was nice and clean. The walk in shower was a nice change from the typical gross tub shower usually. But the shower head was a little too much of a water conserver. Hard to rinse off. Staff was friendly and helpful. Was quiet except for the occasional idiot guest that slammed their door for no reason. Parking was convenient and close with large spaces available.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
CourtyardColumbusOSU, Operations Supervisor at Courtyard Columbus OSU, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Brent R,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Columbus OSU. Your feedback is very important to us as it is an integral part of the business we do in providing consistent levels of service to all our guest. Our goal is that we meet or exceed our guest expectations and we are pleased that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations.

We hope the next time you are in the Columbus area you will return and allow us the opportunity to be of service to you.

Cordially,

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I've stayed at this Courtyard a couple times now, and each time has been great. New, clean hotel with friendly staff, spacious rooms, and a location that's under 5 minutes to campus and downtown... But in a fairly quiet neighborhood at the edge of Grandview. All in all, great place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
CourtyardColumbusOSU, Operations Supervisor at Courtyard Columbus OSU, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for allowing the Courtyard by Marriott to be of service to you while in the Columbus area, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your stay.

We hope the next time your travels bring you back to the area, you will return and give us another opportunity to be of service to you.

We look forward to seeing you soon,