“Madre mía! What a wonderful dinner!”

Bar Restaurant Gaspa
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Ordino
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

What can I say? There were five of us including two of our daughters and my brother in law and we loved everything that was put in our table. This is a family run place with family served portions. The food and service was fantastic! Try the onion soup and rabbit among others and make sure you save room for the home made dessert...

1  Thank Cesar G

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Onion soup followed by huge dish of oven cooked dorado sitting on a bed of spuds,peppers,onions etc.,what a cracking place this is,it's family,it's Spanish,it's too many lights,the portions could be regarded as ample+.....but we love it!...allow for 30 euro per head incl.vino.Thank you,we've supported your family for nearly 40 years so you could say that we are biased!!.

1  Thank magicmalkin2016
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My husband and I had lunch here on a busy day. Local workers were having their lunches in the bar and families were having lunch in the dining room. Lunch was substantial, starting with the standard tomato bread appetizer (included), a soup and a main dish. My husband had the salt encrusted fish which he enjoyed very much. My food was good as well. The menu has typical Andorran food. Service was attentive.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Great home cooked dishes with a friendly atmosphere. Good choice of dishes and fair priced wines. The meal begins with 'toast' + tomatoes and garlic, served with 'salami' and olives. We are often offered a complimentary liqueur with coffee ( go for the home made herb based one )

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I have eaten in Gaspa many times with friends and family.
The food is amazing, and the service is always outstanding!