“"we enjoyed our lunch"”

Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Rafailovici
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2017

The grilled squid dish was fresh and tasty. It came with a garlic sauce and potatoes with spinach. The seafood soup was good so overall, we enjoyed our lunch here. Shame we tried other restaurants nearby but in our opinion this was better. Lovely views of the beach.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Visited this restaurant a few weeks ago before the season had begun properly. Found it recommended in the Loney Planet. We were staying within walking distance and so we gave it a try.

I agree with other reviewers on several points. Tables reserved and not used all evening.

Little choice of fish and we thought expensive. Lacksidasical service, which on visiting other establishments in the Budva area we found most unusual.

We took the recommendation of the waiter for our fish order. He filleted it at the table but unfortunately it was left still with many bones in and the veg served with it was very uninspiring.

We only visited once.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2017

It is a restaurant right on the front that appears to be fairly popular both with tourists and locals. We visited in April which is low season so there was not an extensive fish choice and we also felt that the fish price was a little steep. We settled for the prawn and a sea bass in the end and had a couple of glasses of wine and a beer. Service was good but food was distinctly average for the area and we preferred other restaurants.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Though we lived in the hotel just above the restaurant, we visited this place only once and that was not really good experience. The food is overpriced and not tasty at all. Fish was dry, probably, fried for too long. Average salads and potato. Looks good, but nothing special except the fact, that this is the oldest restaurant in the region.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank 413svitlanak
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

This used to be one of my favourite fish restaurants in Montenegro. But on two occasions I experienced problem with the waiters. During my visit each time with one other friend, although the place was almost empty all the tables near the waterside were reserved!! When asked the waiters to let us seat near the water they told me those tables were for more then two people. I argued the place was empty but to no avail. The second time I complained to one of the owners and I must say he acted at once and instructed the waiters to give us the table we wanted. By then our day was spoiled. Such a shame. I will give it one more chance and see how it goes. Third time lucky? Maybe.

Date of visit: July 2016