β€œDolce vita - this is the best and favorite restaurant with sea view on this coast πŸ˜πŸ€€πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‡²πŸ‡ͺ”
Review of Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Rafailovici
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Hello, I was the owner for six years of the restaurant Dolce Vita witch is located in Rafailovici, during time from 2011 to 2017. I create this business, all reviews from clients and customers thanks to my team. Now this restaurant is rented to another team and it is renovated sow everything is changed. Now I'm opening the same restaurant, same team, same food almost everything will be the same but on the another location, 50 meters from Dolce vita. Only difference will be new name. I have a question, can I keep the reviewes and position on trip advisor if I change the name on my business account. I'm just sorry to lose position and all reviews and start from begin. Thank you for understanding Best regards Zarko Cmiljanovic
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Dear friends, I advise everyone to visit this restaurant. It differs from other sites, its delicious cuisine, stunning views and impeccable service! Our company is composed of 8 people , 4 of them were children and we were delighted with this place! Thank you to all the staff of La Dolce Vita for the evening in your restaurant, thanks to a single singer for his talent and his velvet voice, all the waiters for their kindness, and of course thank you to the two main people of this restaurant Zach and Nicole! I already miss and will never forget! Good luck with your business and wish to thank you clients !

1  Thank Alexa2ristka

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Always when I m in Budva I come here to enjoying in very tasty food and amazing view .This restaurant is for people how like full comfort ,they have very good menu everyone can find something what he like.Big choice of diferent dishes ,they have pasta ,rissots ,lot of meat and fish,deserts...Also they have something what doesn t have lot of restaurants ,and that is Vegeterian and Kids Menu .Their Somelier will offer you the best wine from Montenegro and region in combination with your food.On the end ,price are very afforadable for everything you get.

1  Thank Marko C
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Restaurant with amazing view ,only couple meeaters from the see .We eat here the best meals in Montenegro,also we spent great time in the evening with live music.Highly recomended this place .!!!

1  Thank Milan V
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect! Excellent food, frindely staff, beautiful seaside view... I will be beck, very soon! Perfect!!!

1  Thank Marija C
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

The location of this restaurant is nice, right on the beach. Watching the sunset while having a dinner is an experience I can recommend having. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had the 4 cheese selection platter as a starter and believe me: there's more than enough to eat for two, no need to have your own platters. Why only 4/5 instead of 5/5 then? The pasta carbonara was good, but nothing special, even a little too creamy and greasy to tell you the truth.