“Great food and atmosphere”

Mudjira Village Eatery
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Mudgeeraba
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I've been searching for over a year for something that compares to my old coffee shop in Maitland NSW and finally I have found it. I'm from Paradise Point and there is nothing that compares to this one over there either. Finally found great scones and not to mention the coffee and eggs benny. Atmosphere is great as its outdoors and not directly in the sun with trees and sails. So busy on the weekend when I went. Thanks

1  Thank Sandra K

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

This has become our regular local place since renovating it over more then year ago. Coffee is always good and consistent. Food is reasonable for the price. The best is the beautiful mudgeeraba village surrounding its like indoor/outdoor.

1  Thank Jove_coast
Reviewed 13 September 2016

One of my absolute favourite go to's, whether for Breakfast or Lunch.
We don't just come here because it's close by, we come here because it’s a an amazing restaurant/ café, that just so happens to be local.
Even when there is quite a long line, the service is always quick. The staff, very friendly and the food… YUM! And most importantly the coffee is great!

1  Thank TeyG86
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Wow is the best way I can express for this hidden gem. Had heard great things about this cafe in mudgeeraba & boy were they right. Enjoyed a great old fashioned burger...coffee...and beautiful home made cake. The cafe spills out onto a beautiful garden style setting in the middle of the shopping village. Service was friendly,,,,food was great...setting nice....prices very reasonable....what more could you ask for. Just do yourself a favour and pay them a visit.

1  Thank Brenden72
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in at Mudjira for a meet and greet for a business meeting. Ordered the Melbourne Tea pot for one. This is the second time that I have had the pleasure of this delicious drink. With our without milk it is good stuff. 12:30pm so it was going off and we chose to sit inside. It was a bit louder than I expected, but we muddled through. I'm going to try the car park seating next time. The market seating is always busy but the talking is defused some how. If you are looking for lunch or breakfast make sure you pick a table that seats one more than your party, as the dishes are quite large and hard to fit on the tables after you all have a drink. I take up much more room with my pot, jug and cup n saucer. Under the shade of the trees, the rustic seating and the style of this new business has really brought a new vibe to our little market. Thank you.

1  Thank BlakDotme